New White House Petition! Please sign! Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Signed & will share when I get home from work. Only 850 more signatures needed!

JohnDaddyo ... I did the same thing. Thought it almost there; then opened both eyes. An easy "oops" to make - BUT YA' SIGNED IT nonetheless! Time will tell .

Over 99,000 MORE needed. I stuck it on Buttbook - if ya have one put it here too folks. It sure can't hurt AND making Barack address it can't hurt. Otherwise - they say, "Little opposition" and jam it to EVERYONE - in typical "Yes We Can" BS style. It's the new and 'improved', "We The People" (aka: "We Don't Care" way of Washington, DC.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT "REGISTERING". We have not yet reached the point where the make "house calls"! If folks do nothing - it could happen over far more important issues! REGISTER ONCE - SIGN EVERY PETITION about EVERY ISSUE you feel important! Show Barack and Company there is 'resistance' to the madness.

Senile Old Man Don ........... No. As a matter of fact I DON'T trust nor like the dictators in power. FIGHT 'em folks! UNITED may not stop 'em - but it can put a dent in thick skulls.

Last edited:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Someone explain to me how this effects the FDA's jurisdiction thing....before I sign.

I'd like nicotine to have it's own classification outside of tobacco...and outside of mainstream pharma regs. But hey...I don't see that in the petition.

So if e-cigs are not grouped with tobacco products...where do they get grouped? The courts put it in tobacco products to keep it out of the FDA's pharma regs/requirements.....as I understand it.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
a totally reasonable petition, I was already registered so I just signed it.

However, not sure about this part:
Most "vapers" never go back to smoking.

I believe there are statistics on this somewhere, I will go look and see if I can find the %, but it's not a hugely high % unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread