Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
I have both the regular and mini, along with 2 of each size of the aw batteries, requisite charger and extension cap. That being said, is there a mnemonic, that owners might have developed, to help with remembering what the number of fire button pushes and respective functions are? I've read the manual and will probably make a cheat sheet in a business card size to carry with me!

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Thank you for the replies. I initially thought you had to hit it 7 times, wait for it to go blank, then hit say 9 times for next menu. I didn't realize it would scroll to the next function...or maybe it doesn't! I have the voltage set, saw the Ω reading and battery is reading 4.1. All is good.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
That being said, is there a mnemonic, that owners might have developed, to help with remembering what the number of fire button pushes and respective functions are? I've read the manual and will probably make a cheat sheet in a business card size to carry with me!

I have owned Provari(s) for 2 + years now and still haven't been able to figure out the "Complex" menu sysyem..it's all so confusing...lol :laugh: Just kidding folks..;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have both the regular and mini, along with 2 of each size of the aw batteries, requisite charger and extension cap. That being said, is there a mnemonic, that owners might have developed, to help with remembering what the number of fire button pushes and respective functions are? I've read the manual and will probably make a cheat sheet in a business card size to carry with me!

After a while, it will just stick.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I think AngiBe's mini user guide is appropriate for this discussion...
320117d1395968863t-what-does-provarinati-mean-image.jpg

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
PoM, I just read opus' thread about a small usb portable charger. I was thinking along the lines of a 12v vehicle charger, while using the pass through in the car. Probably better just load up on batteries and bypass all the additional accoutrements. By the time you add up all of the add on accessories and their associated prices, you could purchase additional batteries and car charger for much less.
Any threads talking about the pass through experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread