New Years FIRE Sale - 70% OFF SITE WIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
My box of lovelies arrived with only one fatality. One of my ittybittyteensytiny Frenillas was a victim of USPS. But on the upside since I just put the whole box straight into the garage fridge after making sure that everything else made it in one piece, it now smells delightful when I open the fridge door. :) Silver lining and all that. Still trying to juggle finances to make one last order, 600 ml of Frenilla and another 600 of ACB won't last forever, ya know.

So happy that I got two of the driptips - these things are beautiful!!!

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
We are backed up in the ordering queue? It shows green but order #74493 was placed on jan 9th and not shipped yet. Must be busy. I am with the rest of you. My last order was three orders ago lol. Since our friends and family vape 18MG we are able to buy up alot of the 60ML that are left. Only had to buy a couple 12MG. They won't chip in unless it's for 60ML bottles and I get that. We have bought 61 or so 60ML bottles since Nov 2016. We are all tapped out. We spent our gaming money on jooose hehe. For a good cause though. This for sure is our last order. So so sad but very thankful to be able to buy so many bottles. I am also helping people on another forum. I send about 240ML of free juice every month with bonus months of up to 750ML of free juice to needy vapors.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Got my order and it's all packed away in it's climate controlled home. Sent out two vaper packs to a few vapers in need who might be able to get an order in before everything is sold out. Miss you guys already.

Thank you Zoe! XO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread