Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Start mixing your own. It's really not hard to do. The important thing is quickly stocking up on Nicotine 100 mg/ml (or 200). Without that nothing will work. Get a few liters and keep them in your freezer. They should last indefinitely at low temperature. I'd over to the DIY forum under e liquids here and start reading through. I use Heartland for my nic Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

The quality is excellent and the price very reasonable.

SmokNovo24L

May 2, 2020
Start mixing your own. It's really not hard to do. The important thing is quickly stocking up on Nicotine 100 mg/ml (or 200). Without that nothing will work. Get a few liters and keep them in your freezer. They should last indefinitely at low temperature. I'd over to the DIY forum under e liquids here and start reading through. I use Heartland for my nic Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

The quality is excellent and the price very reasonable.
Thanks for the tip Eskie..I’m fairly new to the vape world only really had a Juul and cuevapor before my
NOVO2s.. I panicked and stocked up on 11 bottles of Eliquid LOL SO now I currently
Have about 16 bottles in total so I should
Be good for quite some
Time .. hopefully the attorney general will stop this upcoming ban somehow fingers crossed

Reactions: stols001

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    • Optimistic

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    My best wishes go out to you folks.
    Literally makes me sick to my stomach that people who want to improve and lead a healthier lifestyle have to put up with this.

High five all the way from a fellow vaper in Spain,hope the ''higher ups'' get their heads out of that place where the sun don't shine and start thinking into their bosses well being,bosses as in people they work for aka the citizens.

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread