New Youde RTA the Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
Youde is about to release a new rta and I am a little excited for it as I loved the goblin, and heard that the Goliathv2 and Zephyrus were both very good RTAs. I would still like to try those two out but here is another rta Youde is offering and it doesn't look much different, there are not that many pictures but from what I can see looks like a Goliath V2 deck and top filling mechanism. It looks like the top fill mechanism is different from the Zephyrus which is good, as long as there is no grommet. Here are the specifications.
  • After long anticipation, Youde Youde has created another incredible tank by the name of the Youde Bellus RTA. The Youde Bellus features a 5ml top filled design which provides a easy to refill and large capacity tank. The Bellus features large adjustable airflow control valves which produces amazing clouds.The Youde Bellus RTA perfectly combines the RDA experience in a RTA, which adopts new design of side airholes to ensure never leaking, and direct blow coil, extreme vaper production.
  • Big Capacity: 5ml
  • With 32 airholes to control the airflow.
  • Material: SUS304
  • Color: silver
  • 510 Threading connector
  • Glass Tank, compatible with Goblin Mini RTA.
  • Perfect combination with the RDA experience in a RTA.
  • New Design of side airholes, never leaking.
  • Direct blow coils, extreme vaper production.
  • Outer Diameter: 22mm
  • Height: 45.5 mm(without drip tip & 510 thread)
  • Net Weight: 56g (with drip tip); 50g (without drip tip)
  • Tank Size: 22 x 19 x 20 mm / 0.87 x 0.75 x 0.79 inch
  • Airhole Size: 1.2mm

Reactions: SteveAdams86

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
Yeah It really does look like it should be called the Goliath V3 with the build deck and overall design. Hopefully it is a good one wish I saw something more innovative though, but I know its not an easy thing to ask. One thing I am surprised I didn't see mentioned is there spiral cut drip tip and barrel, I though they were going to continue to do that and make it somewhat of a signature for Youde.

Edit: But now that I look again they might have indeed done the spiral cut on the drip tip, not 100% though, hopefully more details and pictures will be released soon.

Last edited:

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Looks like a top fill Aromamizer RDTA. I suppose it was just a matter of time.

The Aromamizer RDTA isn't without it's faults. Perhaps Youde addressed some of them.

The Aromamizer beats the Bellus in the looks department, that's for sure.
Top fill aromamizer rdta was my exact thought when I saw it too.

Reactions: Yorkyboy

NeuReleases

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
Fairfield, CT
Can be found here for only $20 and some change here with code site5off, a stupid good preorder deal!

$21.55 - Authentic Youde Bellus 5ML Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - Cigabuy

At that price it is a super buy IMO. I love my aromamizer but they added top fill and seem to have fixed the deck not lining up and importantly have a 2 large parallel hole airflow design instead of 4 smaller perpendicular ones. At half the price of the aromamizer I honestly can not see it being a bad buy considering all my other UD tanks have been of good overall quality.

NeuReleases

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
Fairfield, CT
No problem! I saw that price myself searching around yesterday and couldn't believe it. Wound up grabbing 2 on the deal, considering it is supposed to retail around 30-35 it is a steal. I have used the site before and as long as you use the registered airmail shipping option it gets to you in around 8 days at least in my experience. Can't wait to try this one out :D

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
IMG_20150912_121633287_zpsvdqs0pm6.jpg

This tank should have 2 air holes, the velocity deck, and a METAL AFC. Beautiful tank and machine work only to be let down by to much air and a cheap ... silicone AFC. I still love and use both of mine, but aircraft tape and getting the other two AFC holes to line up with the coils sucks.

I'm very interested in Youdes design.

SteveAdams86

Jul 9, 2015
Gloucester UK
I foresee some possible issues with this as well when it comes to lining up the coils with the airflow, at least on the first build if you aren't running it wide open. You might close down your air partway and be directing it to just the edge of your coil or missing your coil altogether.

i hear what your saying but with it wide open you should get air hitting all the coil, more than would hit the side of the coil on the aromamizer even when its wide open the width of the hole cant compare to this. its no worse than placing your coil slightly worse in the aromamizer which results in indirect airflow. steam crave i hope take a few things from this in a v2 like ud have taken their concept and worked on it. for a v2 aromamizer id like to see them use a metal afc and top fill but retain the juice delivery at the bottom and have it come with the velocity deck as the supplied build deck. i love my steam crave products and they are doing a good job at inovating and it is only a good thing to see other companies use their ideas which might become more standarized over time, every design had to start somewhere and improvements being made by various people until we ended up with the sort of standard where we are now with most other tanks

Reactions: NeuReleases

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
IMG_20150912_121633287_zpsvdqs0pm6.jpg

This tank should have 2 air holes, the velocity deck, and a METAL AFC. Beautiful tank and machine work only to be let down by to much air and a cheap ... silicone AFC. I still love and use both of mine, but aircraft tape and getting the other two AFC holes to line up with the coils sucks.

I'm very interested in Youdes design.
From the few pics I've seen, its got a Goliath style build deck by the looks of it, which still allows for nice center builds. It does have a metal AFC, and two air slot areas.

973042.jpg

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I foresee some possible issues with this as well when it comes to lining up the coils with the airflow, at least on the first build if you aren't running it wide open. You might close down your air partway and be directing it to just the edge of your coil or missing your coil altogether.
Actually look at the pic I posted above, looks like the air will be fine. Just line it up with the air slots, and the AFC ring just closes down how much air will go through there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread