Port Charlotte, FL USA

nojoyet

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Canada, near Vancouver
Good find T.Bob

quote "In fact, I thought the overall tenor of the article was good..."

I agree Yvilla.

I particularly don't like the social engineering desires of the antis, however, these strong statements at least say it how it is for them and do not hide behind protecting the children, etc. IMO if there is ever to be a possibility of reason, straightforward statements, however unpopular, are absolutely necessary before any change can occur.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I too thought it was a fair, balanced article. Those last paragraphs address the "perception" issue that haunts e-smoking. Other than that, it's a good article. And it does make our point about e-smoking being almost certainly healthier than tobacco smoking.

I immediately thought of Sherid when I read that last quote. She's death on "denormalization" of smokers.

ladyraj

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks for the link TBob. The denormalization comment reveals the truth of the agenda against smoking which is that appearances are everything. If the Anti's were truly interested in health issues, the PV would be an acceptable alternative. Since the PV's output resembles smoke the argument against PV's becomes "a vicarious learning danger" that may hamper the efforts of tobacco control.

The argument seems weak to me! :>)

BammBamm

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Wichita, Kansas
"Overzealous busybodies hellbent on dictating public policy 'for the common good' should perhaps consider the proven scientific health benefits of getting laid." ~ E-Cigarette Forum member BammBamm

And you're welcome to quote me on that.

Regards,

E-Cigarette Forum member BammBamm

wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread