Nicotine e-cigarettes to become legal

E-cigarettes to be regulated as consumer products
E-cigarettes

Another news story

NZ Herald – E-cigarettes will be legalized: Government
E-cigarettes will be legalised: Government - National - NZ Herald News

But don't celebrate too much, as the new NZ regulation:
- bans vaping everywhere smoking is banned, and
- bans vapor advertising on TV, radio, Internet, billboards and other locations (but allows vapor sales on the Internet)

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That is a good news, please GOD let me quit smoking and get onto this. I have trying to quit smoking and use vape, but i am still not getting through successfully.

You can Do It.

It can be Very Tough at Times. But all you have to do is get thru Today. Just think about Today.

Don't worry about Tomorrow. Or what might happen Next week. Just Focus on Not having a Cigarette Today.

:)

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That is a good piece of motivation. To let you know have not smoked more than 5 cigarettes since last three days. I think i will be able to reduce that too in a couple of weeks.

Right On Ana!

Drink a Lot of water. Get a little More Exercise than normal like taking a 10 Minute walk at Lunch or after Dinner. And Keep thinking just about Today.

You are Doing Great. You can Make It!

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
That is a good news, please GOD let me quit smoking and get onto this. I have trying to quit smoking and use vape, but i am still not getting through successfully.
One thing I found in the beginning was that I had certain times/circumstances where the habit/ritual of smoking really made quitting tough. Like the morning smoke or the after meals smoke. I found ways to create a ritual of vaping to replace the one for smoking.

SO after dinner I had a special after dinner only dessert eliquid I only allowed myself to indulge in for the 10-15 minutes after supper. The hubby knew for that 15 minutes I was to be left alone to savor my vape.

I had something like that for all my danger times.

2 weeks later I caught myself picking up my vape and getting halfway to the front door (I never smoked in the house) and suddenly stopping and laughing since I didn't have to go outside anymore to vape.

You can get there I promise :)

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am going slow an steady, but i think i am going great. This whole week it was no more than 5 cigarettes compared to 5 in 3 days before.
Hoping for the best.

Just keep plodding along. You are Doing Great!

Because when it comes to Quitting Smoking, it is More Important how many you Don't Smoke than how many you Do.

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah... I have seen that a Few Times with Friends of mine.

And every time I saw it, I said the Same thing to myself... "I Hope I can Quit before I have a Heart Attack. Or they tell me I have the Big C." And I would make another Failed attempt to give up Smoking.

It would work, for a Short while. But somehow I would Always stumble and smoke "Just One" cigarette.

And "Just One" lead to "Just Two".

And that would lead to "Just One Pack" so I wouldn't have to ask Smoker's for a Cigarette.

And then I would be Right Back to where I had Started.

I could Quit. I just Couldn't Stay Quit. When e-Cigarettes came along, I was about Done with Quitting. But figured why not? Tried everything else. And figured if I Only cut down, then that would be a Plus.

It wasn't an Easy Road like you read about here sometimes. And I got down to a Couple of Cigarettes a Day after 3 months. And did that for about 2 Months. Then I found the ECF. And some people gave me so Very Good Advise about e-Liquids/Hardware. And some Very Kind Words of encouragement.

So I Gritted my Teeth. And said Enough is Enough. I'm just Not going to Smoke Today. Maybe Tomorrow? Maybe Next Week? But just Not Today.

You Can Make. But Sometimes it is Hard. And sometimes a Moment can seem like a Lifetime. But the Moment will Pass. And these Moments become Fewer and Farther apart. As long as you Don't Smoke that 1st Cigarette Today.

Just Not Today. You just have to get to Midnight. And Tomorrow will be Better.

:)

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread