Newb from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

204juice

Oct 22, 2013
Wpg
Hello..so pumped about leaving tobacco!
Ordered 6 juices and 2 vapes. One basic pen style, with a slight battery mod, and a chiyou clone. Never really been into clones, but it would be a good place to learn for a cheap price..
still haven't received any of the orders, but looks like they should all be in on wednesday, cept for 3 of the juices.
anyway been about 2 weeks of researching, trying to learn as much as I can about all the parts, mods, ect..
browsing around, seen a fairly active Canadian folder on here, so here I am..
Thanks for the add moderators.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Yup.. Manitoba is the worse.. 15 bux a pack.. Spent 180 on 2 vapes and 100 ml juice. that could be paid off in 2 weeks of vaping.. Still have some kind of laws about nicotine in Canada, but seems like some loop holes. No vape shop in town tho.

welcome to ECF my fellow Canuck ... the $aving by vaping will kick in fast. :vapor:

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Are you still smoking, 204juice, or are you waiting on your vape gear to try to switch? I was lucky enough to have a handful of B&M shops in town, and even luckier to have one a five-minute walk away. I went in more or less on a whim, and sure, spent more than I would have online, but I had a cold and the analogs were getting me down, so I figured why not?

Three weeks later, not a single cigarette since, some $240 saved -- except I have bought a whole lot of gear in the meantime, so my break-even point isn't for at least another two weeks, if I don't buy anything more. Which probably isn't going to happen, I've got a few juices incoming. But I'm a gadget nerd, so if I didn't spend it on APVs I'd have spent it elsewhere and STILL been paying $12 a day to dump ashtrays into my garbage cans.

Anyway, welcome and congratulations. Best of luck!

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I decided it was best to not keep track of my vape spending, and after almost 7 months I hope I'm saving money but probably not XD

I have been trying not to look for more gear and still ordered a nemesis clone this week along with a bunch of mini egos, Shorty drip tips and mini rdas for a change of pace.

Fasttech makes it hard to not buy more gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread