Status
Not open for further replies.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Hi y'all so I started vaping a long while ago with the blue ecig, used all the cartridges, loved the flavors, but it did not really help get of analogs, so kinda have been keeping my eye on things, local smoke shop got in aqua vapor e cig, decided to give it another shot! Love it, I am smoking half what I used to and def vaping more!

So have a few questions, I am a huge flavor ...., I am vaping four or more diff flavors a day, have been using clearomizers, they seem the easiest, just got a few new things to try, just got a pro tank 3 by kangetech, also just got some of the nano clearomizers.
Any others you might suggest? The pro tank 3 it's pretty heavy and bulky. I like the slimmer lighter stuffs.

Another question has it turned into an obcession for you as well? I mean I have over twenty flavors and still trying more!

Also I got a variable voltage battery it lasts me a few days, but the battery runs out right at the wrong times, any sites to check out for cool slim looking variable voltage batteries.

Lastly just gotta say this forum rocks! Thanks to my bil for the intro! :)
Thanks ahead of time! Vape on!

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Seattle
Check out Discount Vaper's and try a Mini Pro-tank :)
You should definitely have more than one battery!

Welcome to ECF! :)

Yep, every YouTube video watched said get more than one battery. Can't afford the juice yet for all the flavore, but have several flavored flings on the way (have my mini tanks ready for other juices). Starting the not smoke this afternoon (after the g6 kit got here).

Wonders if should have purchased the triton vw instead :confused:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yep, every YouTube video watched said get more than one battery. Can't afford the juice yet for all the flavore, but have several flavored flings on the way (have my mini tanks ready for other juices). Starting the not smoke this afternoon (after the g6 kit got here).

Wonders if should have purchased the triton vw instead :confused:

Welcome to you also ImperfectFuture, you'll probably move up soon to something other than a cig-a-like ;)

;)

keonee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 13, 2013
    USA
    I went thru a different setups before I found a few that actually got me off cigarettes. I have the Provari and Vamo 5 next to me with different flavors. I also have 2 Protank 2's sitting and waiting for me to swap out when I want a different flavor. I also use in rotation the Zmax Mini and SID.

I have now gone to DIY E-liquid and I'm in heaven. I can tweak the flavor to exactly how I like, lower/or up my nicotine and have my PG/VG ratio to what I want.

Good Luck to You in Your New Venture of Vaping.

ValorShop

Unregistered Supplier
    Nov 18, 2013
    Tempe, AZ
    www.valorvapor.com
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2014
    Seattle
    Welcome to you also ImperfectFuture, you'll probably move up soon to something other than a cig-a-like ;)

;)

Thanks, though not sure how long want to vape, it's a process. Read how many others started with the g6, and it had good reviews. My initial goal was to end up vaping only 0mg, but let's not get ahead of self (I did that before). Never say never.

Again, thanks for that nice welcome gif :2cool:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    20 flavors?!?! That's simply .... awesome!
    If you are doing a small sample tasting, you can use 510 cartomizers. This will allow you to sample taste without filling up a tank. Depending on the carto, taste might get a bit muted compared to clearo. But much more convenient for small sample.
    You should definitely have a few batteries for all those tanks. If you are mostly vaping at home, you can pick up a few cheap pass-thru. So you don't have to worry about charging.
    USB Variable Voltage Mini Passthrough - Stainless

aron77

Jan 18, 2014
    KC,MO, USA
    Hi y'all so I started vaping a long while ago with the blue ecig, used all the cartridges, loved the flavors, but it did not really help get of analogs, so kinda have been keeping my eye on things, local smoke shop got in aqua vapor e cig, decided to give it another shot! Love it, I am smoking half what I used to and def vaping more!

I started out with blue too, tho the disposable one is much better as I hated the rechargeable one, and yeah it is ok but not enough to replace cigarettes. Once I switched to a basic ego mod I finished the 3 packs of cigarettes I had and haven't looked back. First week was not bad but the toughest part and now five weeks later I have no desire to smoke at all. That is what I suggest to set a goal of not buying any more and then just go for it when they are gone. I left my last three packs in my car and kept my ecig on me to encourage myself to use it and to make it hard on me to smoke but I did go out and grab a few here and there. I mainly smoked on the way to and from work and on break. That first week I had some urges to smoke but none so strong to push me to go to the store and buy some. After that first week it just got easier and easier to now where I am repulsed by cigarettes and enjoy vaping much more than I did smoking.

So have a few questions, I am a huge flavor ...., I am vaping four or more diff flavors a day, have been using clearomizers, they seem the easiest, just got a few new things to try, just got a pro tank 3 by kangetech, also just got some of the nano clearomizers.
    Any others you might suggest? The pro tank 3 it's pretty heavy and bulky. I like the slimmer lighter stuffs.

I was (will still rotate them in) using an EVOD tank before and it just didn't last so I just got my protank II today and I love it. If you are going to stick with smaller tanks then fill more than one. The EVOD and the protank Mini are about the same size, I'm just tired of constantly filling them and running out at work, and are both slimmer and less cumbersome than the big protank but after having a protank for just one night I like it much better even if it is bulkly tho I hope it doesn't break in my pocket.

Another question has it turned into an obcession for you as well? I mean I have over twenty flavors and still trying more!

Yeah I'm 5 weeks in and it is getting crazy cuz I keep buying mods, tanks and juices. I usually stick with one or two flavors as a staple but I keep trying more and more. At this point I've just got to quit buying expense batteries and different tanks and just use what I've got.

Also I got a variable voltage battery it lasts me a few days, but the battery runs out right at the wrong times, any sites to check out for cool slim looking variable voltage batteries.

I've got an itaste vv and the reason I bought it was the micro USB charging port, digital display is nice. You don't have to take it apart to charge and it fits the same micro usb as my cell so I already have a car charger in place for it. The battery doesn't last a full day for me but I can plug it in my car or at my computer and vape while it charges. Why they all don't have a charger like this IDK. It is slim and relatively compact and performs well, if the battery lasted at least a day, more would be better, this would be the perfect mod IMO.

Lastly just gotta say this forum rocks! Thanks to my bil for the intro! :)
    Thanks ahead of time! Vape on!

Good luck. Set a goal and go for it!

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 18, 2013
    New York, NY
    I'm into switching flavors around all day too. I'm not really looking for the ADV. I love switching flavors. Clearos are easiest for that, but you'll get better tastes with carotanks. Also, you can throw a regular carto on an ego type batt, or mod and get great taste as well as long as you're willing to keep it moist. Clearos mute taste for me, and I have no time to drip or keep a regular carto moist, so cartotanks have been great for my vape lifestyle.

Also, there's a vape juice service called Zamplebox. They deliver juice from various high end dealers for low pricing per month, plus they include coupon codes from those vendors if you like something you try. I have the standard membership, which gives me 50 ml of average to high end priced juice for $20 something dollars. It wound up being more then worth it as they threw in a full 30 ml bottle of Standard Vape juice which retails for almost $30 alone. And that was in addition to all the other 15 ml bottles from other vendors. It was almost 100 ml. You only get two strengths to choose from though. 18 mg or 6. 18 is my level, so that has been perfect!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread