Newb question for the eGo owners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambch3p

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Sunny Tampa Florida
I'm not sure, I'm not a cart user myself. But I do use the ego-t and they require thin e-liquid. The way I test is too drip a drop on the end of my finger. If it flattens and spreads out quickly then it is usually thin enough. If it just sits on your finger and doesn't move much then chances are it's too thick. It may be totally different with carts. I know that you can use thicker liquids in carts then you can in the ego-t's, I'm just not sure exactly how much is too thick. I'm sure more help will be along soon. :)

They may thin their liquid as well. If you added extra flavor it would thin it more too. So it's hard to know for sure.

Last edited:

baronvoncardo

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
SE Wisconsin
www.youtube.com
I've used VG with standard carts and had pretty good success. I never tried the distilled water thing, but it sounds like a good tip. Another approach (if you do have trouble) is to remove a small portion of the cartridge filler to thin it out and make more room for the juice. MsTick is right, it can actually be less messy because the VG is thicker and doesn't tend to run like PG juice.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
If you don't like the cart filler or the tea bag mod you will definitely like the blue foam. It absorbs juice better than anything I've found and wicks great. You can get it at most pet stores that sell fish supplies. I don't use carts anymore but when I did I used mostly VG juice and didn't have any wicking problems. For cartomizers if the juice is too thick I dilute with distilled water or vodka. If you want more throat hit then vodka or PG would be best for diluting. Any diluting you do may effect the nic level though. I'm not 100% sure about that but I'm pretty sure if you add PG you will lower the nic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread