NewBee 2 the LandO’Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmySkye

Aug 14, 2018
Hi Y’all,
I’m Emily. Just got my first vape today. A T22, haven’t even started vaping yet as waiting for a fresh day to start tomorrow, and my liquid to steep enough). So I thought, since I keep googling for info and THIS forum keeps giving me all the answers I might as well join!
So thanks heaps and looking forward to getting All the juice
Love E

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome @EmmySkye

The T22 is a great starting place. As you are calling it a T22, it's a sure-fire thing you didn't but from one of the nasty companies that rename and rebrand products to charge much more. One shop sells the T22 (their version) for $49.99 and the coils for $14.99. I am hoping you paid wayyy less than that. The coils should be about $9, maybe $8.50 in the right store.

EmmySkye

Aug 14, 2018
Welcome @EmmySkye

The T22 is a great starting place. As you are calling it a T22, it's a sure-fire thing you didn't but from one of the nasty companies that rename and rebrand products to charge much more. One shop sells the T22 (their version) for $49.99 and the coils for $14.99. I am hoping you paid wayyy less than that. The coils should be about $9, maybe $8.50 in the right store.

Hi @djsvapour thanks for the reply. my sister and my mother both have been using a NZ company that they love so I got it from there and it’s definitely real with special scratch code etc to prove authenticity . As for the price I paid around $45 Aussie dollar. The price conversion from Pounds to AU (Aussie Dollar) would say I paid 28 pounds. So I’m not sure if I got ripped off or not?? But the coils (which I’m yet to buy) are about $11.95AU.

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hello and welcome to the ECF. It is not surprising that searches keep showing this forum. You can find a lot of information here, both from the sticky-notes at the top of various forums and from the members.

Feel free to ask questions. You will find this to be a very friendly place to be.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
0c2c2cfb_full.jpg

EmmySkye

Aug 14, 2018
Hello and welcome to the ECF. It is not surprising that searches keep showing this forum. You can find a lot of information here, both from the sticky-notes at the top of various forums and from the members.

Feel free to ask questions. You will find this to be a very friendly place to be.
Thanks @Bradder I will.

Reactions: stols001

EmmySkye

Aug 14, 2018
Welcome EmmySkye hope your first day goes well tomorrow, but well if it does or it doesn't, post about it. I learned so much here when I was first quitting. Good luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna
Hi @stols001 Anna, thanks for the lovely msg. Will do :)
Today is my first day no smokes, It’s good but different, keep looking around for my smokes lol
And I think I might be over vaping.. not sure :/
And they are right about the drys gotta remember to drink more

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Over vaping is pretty common for new vapers. Yeah, drink more it will also speed along your detox process. I will say, unless you are getting weak, dizzy lightheaded, nauseous, and perhaps hiccups or burping, (some signs of nic overload) you should vape as much as you need to.

There will probably also be some general weirdness that tends to go hand in hand with quitting. This thread was helpful when I was first starting out. You also DON'T have to read it if you have an easily placebo influenced brain, LOL, I do, but wound up reading it in the end and finding it helpful for explaining some of my "symptoms" as it were. So, if you start feeling really strange (and for certain, you may NOT some folks switch to vaping far easier than others) here it is:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/a-list-of-symptoms-when-quitting-tobacco-and-changing-to-an-ecigarette.3305/

Best of luck on day one!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi Y’all,
I’m Emily. Just got my first vape today. A T22, haven’t even started vaping yet as waiting for a fresh day to start tomorrow, and my liquid to steep enough). So I thought, since I keep googling for info and THIS forum keeps giving me all the answers I might as well join!
So thanks heaps and looking forward to getting All the Juice
Love E
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good choice with the T22, this device is a good place to start, simple/dependable/non sub ohm.
The information below may help you learn more about vaping.
Guide: The Beginners Guide to Vaping | onVaping
Haptic Habit
A Word On Vaping Technique | Nicoticket
Buying and Using an Electronic Cigarette: A Primer
wiki: vape What mod should I buy? - Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread