Newbie here! Seeking juice quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsLadybug

Jul 14, 2019
Hey all! Relatively new to vaping. I have tried a lot of different vape juice flavors and found several I really enjoy. I've also burned through a few different vape pens, mods, coils, etc. I'm finally on a mod with a tank and coil that works for me. My issue is now is finding a juice that doesn't contain a lot of sugar as this tends to discolor my juice in the tank and burn through my coils faster. I was advised by a store employee to stay away from most of the sugary juices. He recommended Nomenon as a good brand. I'm now wondering if any of you have suggestions for other brands that might be a good quality and less sugary. Oh, and I suppose I should mention I'm a flavor chaser only. 0 nic only.

Thanks in advance!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There is no sugar in vape liquids but artificial sweeteners are present and well they can gunk up your coil and tank. So can a lot of things.

I would maybe suggest reading juice descriptions and seeing what seems to be on the more savory side, I haven't bought commercial juice in so long IDK. Some manufacturers will sell taster sized juices in small quantities so you can try different things, you could try that,

Anna

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey all! Relatively new to vaping. I have tried a lot of different vape juice flavors and found several I really enjoy. I suppose I should mention ....

Thanks in advance!
Hi and welcome,

Yes, please mention:
What juice you are using.
What tank and battery device you are using.
Which coil you are using and at what power(watts) level?
How you vape: long slow inhales and a relaxed exhale or strong, fast, deep inhales and rapid exhales?
Where are you located? US/UK/AU/CA/EU/other?

Cheers
I

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

Commercial juices are notorious for using a lot of sweetener which makes their juice more attractive....there will be some juices that have less in but i'm afraid you just need to search for them.

The absolute best way of avoiding them is to start doing your own liquids....DIY

Loads of help with that if you need it :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread