Newbie here Show me your build on a Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocholo01

Feb 13, 2018
Philippines
I have a Zues rta for a month already and i am still trying to experiment with my coils and cotton to get a good flavor. Also i started trying to make my own coils 3 weeks ago. I have some kanthal 24 and 26, nichrome 24 and 26. Please post pics so i can see the height and the width of you build. Thanks.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have a Zues RTA for a month already and i am still trying to experiment with my coils and cotton to get a good flavor. Also i started trying to make my own coils 3 weeks ago. I have some kanthal 24 and 26, nichrome 24 and 26. Please post pics so i can see the height and the width of you build. Thanks.
Might like to read about a non sub ohm mouth to lung (MTL) build:
Ohms changing on a Genesis build?
I'm still vaping in this range and find this build cost effective along with great taste.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have a Zeus, so can't be much help I'm afraid. I think there may be a "dedicated" Zeus thread in the rebuildable tank atomizer section, could try posting there, or if you can't find the thread, post your question in the rebuildables section and you will likely get more answers, I'd think. Best of luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna

pocholo01

Feb 13, 2018
Philippines
I don't have a Zeus, so can't be much help I'm afraid. I think there may be a "dedicated" Zeus thread in the rebuildable tank atomizer section, could try posting there, or if you can't find the thread, post your question in the rebuildables section and you will likely get more answers, I'd think. Best of luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna
thanks ill try that

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread