Newbie: HV Tobacco Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Currently Drew has 3 Menthol tobacco blends and 1 tobacco blend.. 555 is a very smooth tobacco flavor. Also Ry4 which some will say tobacco because it is very sweet and I think it has caramel,choc and vanilla tones to it?
I would LOVE if Drew added his Usa Tobacco. High Tobacco or even Camule to that line up.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I second everything Robert just said!! ahh and I keep forgetting to order that dang cherry bomb! LOL will get in next order!

Me too! Right now I am sitting here daydreaming of the high voltage pralines and cream, and vanilla coffee that is heading my way! Will I get lucky and it be there when I get home from work today????? Realistically speaking, that would be pushing it but hey - I can dream!!!!

TxJacey

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
West Texas
Me too! Right now I am sitting here daydreaming of the high voltage pralines and cream, and vanilla coffee that is heading my way! Will I get lucky and it be there when I get home from work today????? Realistically speaking, that would be pushing it but hey - I can dream!!!!

You are going to love the pralines and cream...it is my fav still ;-).

nitter93

Sep 7, 2009
San Diego, CA
I ordered some of the french vanilla coffee on sat. and I'm still waiting on it. Pretty excited to try it out since it's my first bottle of anything. I sent him an e-mail a few days ago requesting the tracking number because it wasn't included in the shipping confirmation e-mail but he hasn't replied. Does he still use the drewsworld@live.com address?

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Drew,
On your website my order, #0000002400, shows "shipped" as it's status. I haven't received any e-mail confirmation or tracking number. No big deal either way, just wanted to figure out your website because if the HV liquid is half as good as some suggest, I plan on being a repeat customer.

Hmmm that's strange. I always get confirmation email then a shipping email. Did you check your spam inbox?

I have only been able to try the vanilla coffee that I recieved today, but I would plan on being a repeat customer because it is not half as good as some suggested, it is TWICE as good! Mmmmmmm, I will be in vape heaven tonight!

Lloyd64

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Kentucky
Hmmm that's strange. I always get confirmation email then a shipping email. Did you check your spam inbox?

I have only been able to try the vanilla coffee that I recieved today, but I would plan on being a repeat customer because it is not half as good as some suggested, it is TWICE as good! Mmmmmmm, I will be in vape heaven tonight!

Drew promptly took care of it for me. I ordered 555, candy apple, blueberry crumble, and black raspberry + cream. Can't wait to try them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread