• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEWBIE in this froum reporting in to say hi ( From singapore) NEED HELP IN PURCASING

Status
Not open for further replies.
tank = hold juice, using a carto with a hole. Dripping = atomiser, u drip a few drops into the atomiser and vape. after a few puffs, repeat steps.

cool, so does this mean the lavatube is the latter. i watched a video of someone refilling a tank into a lavatube which is why i got confused.

the lavatube kit comes with the atomizer where you refill the juice with right? but i have to buy a drip tip separately? sorry for the questions :confused:

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
cool, so does this mean the lavatube is the latter. i watched a video of someone refilling a tank into a lavatube which is why i got confused.

the lavatube kit comes with the atomizer where you refill the juice with right? but i have to buy a drip tip separately? sorry for the questions :confused:

Lavatube comes with this,

510s_damaged_02.JPG

Internal,
pushMesh.jpg

And u have to refill this or use dripping method,
st510cart-round_wm.jpg

The white colour filler is what holds the liquid.

The tank which u saw in that video is purchase separately..

great help vinniz and MC28, much apprecited!!! i'm gonna buy the LT PV Kit and a drip tip later along with some juice at a site that was referred to me here :)

one more question (hope you guys don't mind -_-"), in case your battery fails, where do you purchase em? what's that SMK510 cartridge, MC28? that's new to me too :p

looking into the ego-T, it looks a lot like that stupid APL580 i had but the problem is i can't disassemble it and find out what happened. :( i looked at some other sites and found out it's also a 510 threaded connection.

Last edited:

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
great help vinniz and MC28, much apprecited!!! i'm gonna buy the LT PV Kit and a drip tip later along with some juice at a site that was referred to me here :)

one more question (hope you guys don't mind -_-"), in case your battery fails, where do you purchase em? what's that SMK510 cartridge, MC28? that's new to me too :p

looking into the ego-T, it looks a lot like that stupid APL580 i had but the problem is i can't disassemble it and find out what happened. :( i looked at some other sites and found out it's also a 510 threaded connection.

Dont bother about the marking on that SMK510 picture, just a random picture i found online to show u the cartridges that is coming along with the LT.

LT wise in an event of battery failure or the need to get more batteries..

AW Batteries - Fstop Lights Singapore

Look for 18650..And take note that the 18650P(Black colour one) do not fit a LT nicely..

Last edited:

skycheok

Moved On
Apr 13, 2012
Singapore
Bro and Sis, Im new here... I stop smoking when i was young not a hardcore smoker, i heard about vaping and interested to know more and would like to buy 1 starter kit.. anyone here same experience as me?

Reason why i want to start or buy
1. healthy (not sure is it true)
2. the variety of flavors
3. no smell on shirts (not like traditional cig)
4. Feel damn cool with the toy (i am an IT gadget freak)
5. save $$

Any sharing of feedbacks anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread