Newbie Looking for a specific tasting juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Dude

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
TX
Hope I posting in correct place.. if not let me know where please.

I tried the Blu menthol disposable ecig and its what got me to finally kick analogs! Now I am still a noob for sure so bare with me.

Picked up the Apollo Ego kit and it came with their menthol flavored juice. Its a little harsh. Can anyone recommend an ejuice that would be very similar to the Blu Menthol disposable flavor. Its hard to explain the taste but it really hits the spot for me.

Thanks

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL

Teh Dude

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
TX
I did a little reading up and seems to be Artic Menthol is the closest. Some are mixing flavors in to get it closer, however I to new to feel confident mixing. Blu should sell the juice with their label. Would be smart. Their flavors are pretty nice.

I smoking the apollo menthol now and its just straight up menthol flavor and its ok but ready to expand my vape flavors. Bought some cheap strawberry from habib at the citgo and boy that was a mistake.

sb253

Aug 29, 2013
VAVB
I ordered a bottle of Wisconsin Frost when I purchased my Vea. It was my first liquid and I still love it (even though I only have 7 flavors or so). I was a marlboro mild menthol smoker so I'm not into super minty/cool menthols. The Wisconsin Frost 24mg has a good throat hit with mild menthol cooling and undertones of vanilla and tobacco. Big vapor and awesome taste

dustin25ship

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
I ordered a bottle of Wisconsin Frost when I purchased my Vea. It was my first liquid and I still love it (even though I only have 7 flavors or so). I was a marlboro mild menthol smoker so I'm not into super minty/cool menthols. The Wisconsin Frost 24mg has a good throat hit with mild menthol cooling and undertones of vanilla and tobacco. Big vapor and awesome taste

I was a marb mild smoker as well. Have you tried Tundra from JC? I'm really torn as to if I like Tundra or Wisconsin Frost better. They're both great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread