The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbie Looking for a specific tasting juice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Teh Dude, Aug 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Teh Dude

Teh Dude Full Member Verified Member

Aug 26, 2013
    TX
    Hope I posting in correct place.. if not let me know where please.

I tried the Blu menthol disposable ecig and its what got me to finally kick analogs! Now I am still a noob for sure so bare with me.

Picked up the Apollo Ego kit and it came with their menthol flavored juice. Its a little harsh. Can anyone recommend an ejuice that would be very similar to the Blu Menthol disposable flavor. Its hard to explain the taste but it really hits the spot for me.

Thanks

2. jetcity

jetcity Keeper of the Provari Ω Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
  3. djezewski

djezewski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Johnson Creek only sells a few menthols so it probably won't be too hard to figure out..you could always get sample sizes from them

4. Teh Dude

Aug 26, 2013
    TX
    Thanks I will look into this.

5. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
  6. DoogieTony

DoogieTony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Pretty sure Johnson Creek doesn't/can't sell the same juices used in blu, they do make them, but they're strictly for blu carts.

7. jetcity

jetcity Keeper of the Provari Ω Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
    ^ Yes, but I thought the taste might be similar. I ordered 5 tobacco samples from them for my hubby because he liked the taste of the regular Blu cartridges. His favorite ended up being their Silverthorn.

8. Teh Dude

Aug 26, 2013
    TX
    I did a little reading up and seems to be Artic Menthol is the closest. Some are mixing flavors in to get it closer, however I to new to feel confident mixing. Blu should sell the juice with their label. Would be smart. Their flavors are pretty nice.

I smoking the apollo menthol now and its just straight up menthol flavor and its ok but ready to expand my vape flavors. Bought some cheap strawberry from habib at the citgo and boy that was a mistake.

9. djezewski

djezewski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I never tried a blu but their Wisconsin frost was pretty good

10. Teh Dude

Aug 26, 2013
    TX
    I didnt see the samples on Johnsons site. Maybe ill try a few of them if I could

11. dustin25ship

dustin25ship Full Member Verified Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    I like all of the menthol's from JC. Arctic Menthol is the only one with PG, so if you like PG, try that one out. Wisconsin Frost is VG based and good as well, and Tundra is similar to Wisconsin Frost, but is "cooler" IMO.

12. Teh Dude

Aug 26, 2013
    TX
    I ordered a bunch of samples to do some tasting and possibly mixing to get that perfect Blu flavor.

13. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    To me, blu tastes like a mild cappuccino and tobacco mix.

14. sb253

sb253 Full Member

Aug 29, 2013
    VAVB
    I ordered a bottle of Wisconsin Frost when I purchased my Vea. It was my first liquid and I still love it (even though I only have 7 flavors or so). I was a marlboro mild menthol smoker so I'm not into super minty/cool menthols. The Wisconsin Frost 24mg has a good throat hit with mild menthol cooling and undertones of vanilla and tobacco. Big vapor and awesome taste

15. dustin25ship

dustin25ship Full Member Verified Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    I was a marb mild smoker as well. Have you tried Tundra from JC? I'm really torn as to if I like Tundra or Wisconsin Frost better. They're both great.

16. sb253

sb253 Full Member

Aug 29, 2013
    VAVB
    I havent tried the tundra yet. I was gonna put in an order soon and ill make sure to add it in. Thanks dude

17. Teh Dude

Aug 26, 2013
    TX
    Thats what I was thinking, I got espresso, domestic and the several different menthol's to experiment with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.