Newbie looking for non-gross flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ya'll. New kid.

I just got my Janty eGo. I'm trying to be enthusiastic, the device seems awesome.

BUT.

I absolutely detest the RY4#-H liquid it came with and I'm looking for better, less obnoxious flavors.

I believe these carts are refillable with the drip method, so i'd get a few small bottles at the local smoke shop (that's what I'm hoping anyway)

A big part of why I decided to try this was to not smell gross. But this gooey, sweet tobacco smell is just as bad.

I'm looking for something clean, dry, refreshing, harsh, and which won't leave any candy / sweet / tobacco / artificial / overpowering flavor / smell.

Nicotine has its own spicy, mostly unpleasant taste and smell. What compliments that well in your experience?

Things that sound interesting to me: Menthol, grapefruit, etc.

I have no interest in having a sweet taste in my mouth after vaping.

Any suggestions on common flavors that'd be good for me?

-TNHB

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi Ya'll. New kid.

I just got my Janty eGo. I'm trying to be enthusiastic, the device seems awesome.

BUT.

I absolutely detest the RY4#-H liquid it came with and I'm looking for better, less obnoxious flavors.

I believe these carts are refillable with the drip method, so i'd get a few small bottles at the local smoke shop (that's what I'm hoping anyway)

A big part of why I decided to try this was to not smell gross. But this gooey, sweet tobacco smell is just as bad.

I'm looking for something clean, dry, refreshing, harsh, and which won't leave any candy / sweet / tobacco / artificial / overpowering flavor / smell.

Nicotine has its own spicy, mostly unpleasant taste and smell. What compliments that well in your experience?

-TNHB

Check out the obvious not sweet flavors (ie don't pick apple pie ;-) from Decadent Vapours at Totally Wicked:

Totally Wickeds-Decadent Vapour Premier Range

Last edited:

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Hi Ya'll. New kid.

BUT.

-TNHB

It is hard to recommend what you may like.

If you want a mild tobacco flavour try some Dunhill or B & H, if you want harsh with a kick try Winston or Camel.

I have never had a specific flavour that I consider to be my fav. I vape several flavours, mostly DIY, during the day.

I suggest you find a supplier that sells sampler packs or purchase small bottles 3 - 6 ml sizes until you figure out what you like.

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
I second the EcoPure fresh. At first, when your new to vaping it doesn't taste like much of anything. Which I found actually to be ok. Nothing to be turned off by right? After about a month I'm starting to taste the light menthol sweetness. It's not too sweet but for want of a better term "clean". I thought I wasn't getting any flavor at all until I vaped EcoPure Krystal for a few days then returned to Fresh. Def a difference.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Just don't throw away that RY4 juice.
Your tastes are most likely going to change as you tastebuds regenerate.

A month from now you might find out it is your favorite juice.
:D

Very good point. It was 'just ok' for me, then top vape for months after. Had a friend that dismissed it as 'moldy basement' and now his favorite along with Hilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread