Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Well, there are really quite a few and I'm sure everybody will give you different recommendations, but here's my shortlist of vendors I buy juice from regularly over the last couple of years:
alienvisionsejuice.com (site currently down so wait a bit before checking them out), altcig.com (good sweet and bakery flavors), mrvape.com (I love their tobacco flavors and some others are good), mstsbakery.com (great bakery flavors), momandpopvaporshop.com (tobacco haze is a fave of mine)

Some others I've bought juice from and had good experiences with, but aren't regular vendors of mine, would include: pinkspotvapors.com, ahlusion.com, litecigusa.net

There are many others that are popular and I've heard recommended a lot that I haven't gotten around to checking out, as well as many others I've only ordered from once or twice

Last edited:

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
Hey,

I ordered my kit about 2 weeks ago from myvaporstore.com and some eliquids. I would like to try some other liquid vendors, but I am one of those people who isn't quick to give out credit card information. What are the most popular/trustworthy liquid sites?

I'm not going to answer your question because it seems like e-cig vendors have more issues with their credit-card processors than most.

Instead, some advice.

If you have a credit card with Bank of America, use their ShopSafe feature. Do your shopping, get to checkout, find out your full total with shipping included. Then open BoA in another window, and generate a ShopSafe number for that one transaction. Set it for something close to the amount you're spending. This way, your REAL credit card number is safe, because you're not entering it anywhere.

If you don't, and your credit card doesn't offer a similar service (I hear many do these days), then get a pre-paid Mastercard or Visa.

You'll see threads all over these forums about credit cards / debit cards being compromised. Don't give up vaping, or online shopping, but do what you can to protect yourself.

I use a pre-pay for most of my online vape-related shopping, and when I need to order something RIGHT NOW, I'll use a Shop Safe number. I do it this way because I'd rather not rack up my credit card bill when I don't have to.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Hey,

I ordered my kit about 2 weeks ago from myvaporstore.com and some eliquids. I would like to try some other liquid vendors, but I am one of those people who isn't quick to give out credit card information. What are the most popular/trustworthy liquid sites?

First off, be careful. There is a lot of fraud going around in the vape community right now....and it isn't linked to any specific vendor. It seems to be happening at over 10+ vendor sites....and no one yet knows what the cause is. Many of us believe it is possibly the credit card processing companies that the e-cig vendors use. So be very careful.

Having said that, you can click the "Suppliers" button on this web-site....as all of the suppliers on this forum are legit. There are literally what, 20-30 e-liquid vendors right there.

To get an idea of some of the favorite e-liquid vendors here....you can go to the General E-Smoking sub-forum and click on the topic "2012 ECF liquid Awards" or whatever it is called. You can also browse this forum.

Here are the vendors I prefer:

NiteLiteVapor
Roar

Vaperite is also decent
Heather's Heavenly Vapes wasn't my cup of tea....but I ordered from them just fine...and many enjoy their tobacco flavors.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Here's a brief list of some the favorite e-liquid vendors on this forum. All of these come highly recommended:

Ahlusion
Altcig
Backwoods Brews
Copper Creek
ECBlends
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Highbrow
IkenVape - RY4
Kick Bass Vapor
House of Liquid
Madcatt Vapor
Mom and Pop's
Mountain Oak Vapor
Mrs T Bakery
Nite Lite Vapor
Roar
TastyVapor
Vape Dudes
Vaperite
Vapor Room, The
Vermillion River

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Absolutely, positively agree with OhaiKrikket and supermarket. There are some fantastic vendors to choose from, but you need to be very careful of CC fraud. This is not that the vendors are untrustworthy, I completely believe that the ECF approved vendors themselves are 100% trustworthy. That said, it's as OhaiKrikket and supermarket said, there are a lot of problems with CC fraud that are particularly hitting this industry now. Many of us (myself included) have had fraudulent charges that are probably related to e-cig and e-liquid purchases. I do not in any way think this is due to unscrupulous vendors, rather that their CC processing has been compromised. Personally, I have started doing just as OhaiKrikket suggested, and using ShopSafe through BofA. Check with your bank or credit card provider and see if they have a similar service.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
MBV is good for noobs, until you decide to move on to better vendors. While MBV's customer service and prices are both incredible, they are one of the worst vendors I've tried when it comes to juice. I have about 20 bottles from MBV just wasting space in my room.

Try the pay it forward thread! You might find a noob to trade with lol.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Any of the ones you see people coment on often on this forum I would not feel uncomfortable ordering from in regard to online purchess

as far as taste the ones I like the most so far

Heathers Heavenly Vapes
Mom and Pop's vapor shop and I second that Tobacco haze is out of this world
Halo

All off these when you first get them let them sit caps off for 24 hours
For first 2 you would need to steep tobacco's for 2 to 4 weeks caps on after the 24 hours caps off

halo good after the 24 hours caps off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread