Newbie Maybe some recipe advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
Pretty excited for tomorrow, I'll be receiving my DIY stuff. I know there's many recipes out there but thought that maybe some people would like to throw me some suggestions. I'm not really worried about measuring/mixing etc but seem kinda overwhelmed with flavors.

PG really kinda kills my throat and had great vapes around the 80%+ VG range, So I opted to let the flavorings handle w/e PG ratio the outcome is . The 2 fruits I enjoy eating have been alil weird to me vaping are, blueberry seems overpowered on every e juice I tried. Strawberry always seems to weak to me. While I like anything tasty I seem to prefer Cereal/Bakery Vapes. Sadly I tried my 1st custard after ordering and wow amazing.
Anyways some thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Some of the flavors where aimed at this

Came across this recipe on reddit via tet5uo. Its spot on.
ANML Looper Clone

TFA Fruit Circles 7%
FA Fresh Cream 3%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.5%
Total Flavorant 18%

If your looking for a sweet creamy cereal flavor i would give this a shot.

:vapor:

And here is the list of flavorings I bought. All are TFA unless noted.
Cake Batter (CAP)
Berry Crunch
Bavarian Cream
Belgian Waffle
Blueberry Extra
Fruit Circles
Marsgmallow
Rice Crunchies
Drown Sugar
Cinnamon Danish
Cotton Candy
Green Apple
Juicy Peach
Pie Crust
Tiramisu
Sweet Cream (CAP)
Cheecake Craham Crust
Caramel
Organic Strawberry
Pineapple

Thanks you for viewing and if possible your recipe/suggestion.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
you should start with baby steps and make 1 flavor mixes. It's important to know what each individual flavor taste like before attempting combining flavors. Knowning what individual flavors taste like will tell you what flavors will combind well and what wont. Do some research so you know and understand everything. Here are my recommendations.

My blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice.

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

Then read hoosier's blogs. These blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

Then read Boletus's blog's. These blogs concentrate on formulation of nicotine bases regarding proper calculations methods for figuring Nicotine concentration as well as safety.

E-Cigarette Forum - Boletus - Blogs

Then read Ginger's book "E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid". It is a book which I've contributed to that delivers an in depth easy to follow guide in the art of DYI.

E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid

I recommend viewing VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety and bookmark it for future reference. It explains safety in all aspects of DYI.

VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread