Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois

liltommy

Sep 2, 2013
waldorf,md,usa
Thanks.
Thats what I thought, but I got a response from someone @ V4L saying that it won't work and gave me a RMA to return the smileromizer.

" Vapor4Life Support

-- do not edit --
A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #212066 with the following response:

Hello,

I do apologize for the inconvenience. The smileomizers are 808 threaded as well as the Ego batteries, however they do not thread onto each other. I did get approval from my supervisor and you can go ahead and return that smileomizer back to us for store credit. Please return the product back to:"

I'm kinda perplexed. I thought I explained myself clearly in the original request.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Sorry for the confusion. We're used to selling only 808D stuff and you were misinformed, your Smileomizer WILL work with your EGO battery with the 510-808D adapter. I'm really sorry for all the confusion and I will make sure our CS team is informed correctly as well.

The only thing you'll see with the Smileomizer is an airy draw with your 510 ego only because the Smileos are optimized in airflow for our batts. Once you get the adapter, please let us know how it works for you. If you need anything else, please email me at brandon@vapor4life.com and I'd be happy to help :).

Thanks.
Thats what I thought, but I got a response from someone @ V4L saying that it won't work and gave me a RMA to return the smileromizer.

" Vapor4Life Support

-- do not edit --
A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #212066 with the following response:

Hello,

I do apologize for the inconvenience. The smileomizers are 808 threaded as well as the Ego batteries, however they do not thread onto each other. I did get approval from my supervisor and you can go ahead and return that smileomizer back to us for store credit. Please return the product back to:"

I'm kinda perplexed. I thought I explained myself clearly in the original request.

liltommy

Sep 2, 2013
waldorf,md,usa
I got an adapter and am using the smileromizer. You are correct in that the draw is a little airy but the amount of vapor it puts out makes up for it. I don't need to draw nearly as long or hard to get what I'm looking for. Its also kinda long and odd looking with the adaptor but I expected that .
If it lasts as long as its supposed to I'll probly buy more and might evan buy the correct battery for it.
I'm just glad I followed up from what I was originally told.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Glad to hear it's all going smoothly for you :). And instead of "odd", let's just say your setup looks unique ;). Please, if you ever have any trouble, never hesitate to reach out to me, I'm always available.

I got an adapter and am using the smileromizer. You are correct in that the draw is a little airy but the amount of vapor it puts out makes up for it. I don't need to draw nearly as long or hard to get what I'm looking for. Its also kinda long and odd looking with the adaptor but I expected that .
If it lasts as long as its supposed to I'll probly buy more and might evan buy the correct battery for it.
I'm just glad I followed up from what I was originally told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread