Newbie question - MTL tank and Aegis Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severen

Jan 19, 2021
Hi,

New here, just signed up. Just recently started vaping again. Anyway, I prefer an MTL vape, was considering switching to DTL down the road. I bought an Aegis Max mod, and bought another Zlide MTL tank. The Zlide does not want to fit the mod, can somebody explain why? They both are 510 of course. I'm afraid I may have wasted some money.

Severen

Jan 19, 2021
Thankyou! Well I figured out the problem shortly after posting this. The mod isn't threaded! I didn't expect that. I got it at myvaporstore. They used to be a good site for me, but their policy says no refunds whatsoever. I don't think I'll be shopping there anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_20210119_162141.jpg
    IMG_20210119_162141.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 37

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Thankyou! Well I figured out the problem shortly after posting this. The mod isn't threaded! I didn't expect that. I got it at myvaporstore. They used to be a good site for me, but their policy says no refunds whatsoever. I don't think I'll be shopping there anymore.

Omg that weird....ok u defenetly have a warranty and they will by geekvape....I don't thing the store has anything to do with that...
Now I guess u either contact the store that u bought it or geekvape directly...
Could it be a replica or fake mod?
Check it

Severen

Jan 19, 2021
I'm nearly positive it is authentic. But I will try Geekvape if myvaporstore does not get back in touch. I've always had smooth transactions with them in the past. Maybe I should have toned down my scathing review lol. Thanks for the suggestion, for some reason it didn't even occur to me to contact Geekvape. Their site says to contact the seller first, so if they do not reply in a couple of days I will contact Geekvape.

EDIT: Checked. It is authentic.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Superuser187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread