Newbie Question on GoodPhrophets Juice Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireHorse

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Wyoming, USA
You never know what is going to work for you until you try. I suggest getting different levels of mg. Some who have smoked a lot in their past can only handle 12mg, where others who barely smoked at all can handle up to 36mg. The other reason for ordering different levels is you never know when you might need a bit higher mg due to things like stress. It really is different from person to person and you won't know what will work for you until you try it out for yourself.

I know that's not the exact answer you were looking for but there really is no way to tell how much mg you'll need based on what you smoke.

berty

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
An estamate would be 6mg to 12mg of nic contained in each cigerette, depending on the brand of cigerette you are smoking. One does not absorb all the nicotine contained in the tobacco, and how much you absorb depends on several factors. Rough absorbtion estamates would be 10% to 20%, and based on 8mg analogs you would be delivering 16 to 32 mg per day from your one pack a day analogs.

I have not been able to find any verifiable data with regard to nicotine absorbtion from vapor. "Assuming" it is roughly the same as analogs at 10%-20%, if you vape 4 ml of 18mg liquid per day, you would be getting 7-14 mg of nicotine from that level of vaping.

When I do the math it always seems to indicate one would need to vape 5ml or more of high strengh nic juice to replace the nic delivered in a 1-2 pack a day habit of analogs, and yet as Firehorse points out it seems to be differant for everyone. I vape 0mg to11mg when i just feel like vaping, but when i feel the "need" for a analog, I vape 18 and it works for me. You can divide up that first bottle and make a few differant strengths with the PG/VG.

Happy vaping and good luck.

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for the info. I ordered the 24, and will cut it if necessary.

Kari,

What I do is order 24mg strength and then cut it down by mixing in a certain % of Glycerin (I use between 30% and 50% Glycerin when I mix with online store-bought liquids), which I bought from Wal-Mart. It comes in a 6 ounce (177mL) bottle and can be found on the shelf just above the rubbing alcohol products for $2.99 or $3.12, depending on your Wal-Mart. Glycerin is the same as vegetable glycerin and will help to create more vapor, better blending and thickening, decrease nicotine strength and possibly flavor strength, so you can come up with your own percentage that works best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread