The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbie Question: Where do I get a GG and what do i get?

Discussion in 'The GG' started by darco, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. darco

darco Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2011
    India
    I am an egoT user and have been intrigued by the GG ever since I have been researching vapes. I am now convinced that I need to get a GG and some kind of a UFS for myself. However, all the online shops that are listed dont have anything in stock. While I live in India, I have a US and UK address, so I could order from either countries. Could someone point me to the right place to by a GG? or are they just not available at the moment?

Thanks for the help.

2. Ariel_MX

Ariel_MX Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2010
    Guadalajara, México
    Hi darco,

The GG Stealth (brass caps and stainless steel caps) is available on cloudsofvapor site, you can later upgrade it to a ss GGTS.

cloudsofvapor can only ship inside USA.

More info about the GG Stealth GG Stealth - E-Cigarette Wiki

3. Torqueguy

Torqueguy Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Darco
    This is a noble quest. Pursue it, GG's are worth it.

4. jacquelyn

jacquelyn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2011
    California
    Also check out the classified Most people won't ship out of the USA but I think you said you have a us adress right?

5. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    GGTS is curently out of stock in most places so the classifieds would be your best bet if you want a full GGTS. Like Torque mentioned the Stealths are in stock and upgradeable but a couple of the pieces aren't currently in stock.

As for the UFS it has been replaced by the Odysseus. Which unfortunatly is also currently out of stock. So again it might not hurt to watch the classys.

You will find most GG stuff sells out quick so if you really want new I would advise watching this forum Imeo frequently tells us when he is expecting to send GG stuff out. I think right now he is working on the Odysseus upgrade parts which last I read he is hoping to ship around the 15th.

BTW welcome to the forum I hope you are able to get what you are looking for.

6. darco

Nov 29, 2011
    India
    Thanks people. I think that the gg is probably the coolest vape out there from the pics and vids I have seen. Thanks for pointing out the stealth availability at cloudsofvapor. I would probably prefer to get the stealth over the GGTS as I am a sucker for compact devices. Also the fact that it can be upgraded later makes it future proof. However, I started down this path of researching as I am not very happy with the cartos I have tried on my egoT and still prefer the stock tanks of the ego. So I decided to research tanks. I want a robust tank system and the UFS / odessius looked like its the most advanced tank out there. While most mods out there seem to just focus on the battery holder, the GG seems to focus on creating the best complete device. So if I just get the stealth, I am guessing I will still be using standard 510 cartos with it? Would that have any improvement in my vaping experience? I Have signed up for availability alerts at COV and will keep an eye on these babies. Do you recommend that I get the stealth and wait for the new UFS to come out? Or should I be waiting it out for the whole device to be available together? Are there any other tank systems that work well with the stealth?

Apologies for the half educated questions and thanks for your help

7. gredie

gredie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2011
    GG, Austria
    Yes, the GGStealth can handle everything with 510 connection (atomizers, cartos, tanks...).
    There is no new UFS to come out. The successor is the Odysseus, which has even more features than the UFS. It can be used as a tank system with rebuildable atty, with 510 atties, cartos etc.. Unfortunatly Odysseus with all options is not current available, it will hit the shops in 2-4 weeks. I would not wait with ordering the Stealth, because it may be not available when Odysseus come out and you would have to wait again.

Odysseus - E-Cigarette Wiki

8. Valsacar

Valsacar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Seoul
    You can order from the US supplier (Clouds of Vapor), the UK (no idea who that is), or (assuming you have an address for your house in India) any of the world wide sellers (the Aussie one). Nice options... I thought I was spoiled with the US and Korean address.

P.S. Where are in India? I was in Delhi back in November.

9. darco

Nov 29, 2011
    India
    I have been going through reviews of the stealth and like it enough to get it. I would eventually probably get a TS as I am interested in the air flow control that the stealth seems to be missing.

I have a quick question about the stealth. According to this review: GG Stealth Review - YouTube when the (older) UFS is attached to the stealth, the draw gets really tight if you screw it all the way in. It seems you have to loosen the UFS a lil bit to get the right airflow. Is that still true with the stealth? Anyone with experience please help answer this.

I am going to get the stealth I think, I have asked a few questions to Clouds of Vapor on their site regarding shipping etc but havent gotten any answers yet. As soon as they answer, I will probably go for the kill :D

Most of the suppliers are out of stock, besides COV. I am @ Mumbai

10. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    I believe she was referring to the iAtty on Stealth not the UFS. But I used my iAtty on my stealth and thought the draw was just fine. But I might like a tighter draw then you if so looks like slightly loosening it will help.

11. Shaitaan

Shaitaan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Syracuse, NY
    I own both now, but originally got the Stealth to replace my old Roughstack for when I'm out and about.....but, for versatility, I'd go with the GGTS and you can always pick up a stealth top cap assy to go with it..it can be used with or without the telescope tube and thensome, to fit your style of vaping and whatever battery size you choose to use.......then you'd have the best of both worlds too....it's only 3 parts that separate the difference between the 2 units.....the TS top control assy, the telescope tube, and the top tube (goes between both those parts) vs the stealth top cap assy (which has no real adjustments on it)....

12. darco

Nov 29, 2011
    India
    Well I keep wanting the TS more and more, but it's un available everywhere so I nearly decided to go with the stealth. But cloudsofvapor, the only shop thats got stock is not responding to my mails. Does anyone know if COV has any user in the forum I could get in touch with? Damn! Why are these things so hard to get?

13. Hrathor

Hrathor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2011
    Canton, MI
    Bruce AKA Bigbuyer on the forums.

14. darco

Nov 29, 2011
    India
    Thanks for all the recommendations and help people, I have finally ordered the GG Stealth SS from COV !!! :D So my first mod is going to be a GG! How cool is that! :D

Now the painful wait for the real reason I got this, the Odysseus! Until then, i got to figure out the best batteries, (AW IMR i am guessing), chargers and a temporary tank until I get the Odysseus :)

15. Zoranth

Zoranth Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2010
    Baldwin, MI. USA
    The stealth was designed to use 18350 Batteries and I would recommend you use AW IMR 18350s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.