Newbie Taste Buds = No Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korr

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Southern California
Hi guys, so i've been off analogs and vaping for 5 days now. So far i've tried two e-juice suppliers and they all taste the same. I was a pack every 2-3 days guy. I am wondering if it might just be me and if it will always be like this for me.
Could somebody post about what it was like vaping flavors in there first few weeks? Any info would be greatly appreciated thankyou :)

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Welcome to the vaporizer world :). Your taste buds adapt to flavors quickly. What works for me is breaking up the flavors you usually use with something completely different, like menthol. I usually lose taste of liquids within a week but as soon as I throw menthol into the mix the other flavors come back.
Hi guys, so i've been off analogs and vaping for 5 days now. So far i've tried two e-juice suppliers and they all taste the same. I was a pack every 2-3 days guy. I am wondering if it might just be me and if it will always be like this for me.
Could somebody post about what it was like vaping flavors in there first few weeks? Any info would be greatly appreciated thankyou :)

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
I've been thinking the same thing except I was a former menthol smoker, so the first flavors I tried back when I used the 901 was menthol & I hated the two types I tried. I gave up on my PV several months ago and just started back using a 510. Any recommendations for a place I should try an e-liquid from and a menthol e-liquid that most people enjoy?

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho
I've been thinking the same thing except I was a former menthol smoker, so the first flavors I tried back when I used the 901 was menthol & I hated the two types I tried. I gave up on my PV several months ago and just started back using a 510. Any recommendations for a place I should try an e-liquid from and a menthol e-liquid that most people enjoy?
My buddy was a menthol smoker and he likes the menthol juice from madvapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread