Status
Not open for further replies.

barney1985stusa

Moved On
Apr 4, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

Izzy95

Apr 19, 2020
No idea. I only vape flower and have no intention of vaping CBD juice of any kind, personally. I do know Halo was reputable to some extent for e-liquid but I wouldn't assume that means they've got good CBD. Hopefully someone will be along shortly with an answer for you.

Me too, hemp flower is awesome

vapingvibes

May 22, 2020
Florida
So, I gave away all of my vaping gear a couple of years ago after kicking my nic habit altogether.
I want to try cbd vaping and found that Halo sells a simple pod mod.
SPIRO CBD Vape Starter Kit

Halo was a good company for nic products, but I wanted to ask.

Halo is also great for CBD. Halo provide information regarding quality control or how and where the vape juice is made. They voluntarily have their products tested by a 3rd party, ISO-accredited labs for quality assurance as well as the ingredients listed on the label.
Their CBD is US grown which is a major factor to consider when purchasing CBD.
US grown hemp is subject to more regulations for soil quality and growing processes. Other CBD suppliers sometimes rely on foreign manufacturers to produce products in countries where quality standards are not as strict as they are in the US. These suppliers then sell their products to customers while having no idea about the quality of the CBD they are selling.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You know, I am trying to recover from being sick, and like I did try CBD vape oil like years back and didn't find much benefit but I have a feeling it's pretty awful stuff. I know a ton more about Cannabis than CBD in general but I'm wondering if it could generally knock down some inflammation left over from being sick, and also in my lungs, as well as help me fall asleep?. I don't think I'd need to use it forever, and I may have a drug test coming up but I know good manufacturers would not have that issue;

I just have no clue where to start? I assume I can use your usual MTL vape setup? How much would I need to vape for it to have an effect? I don't mind spending some cash for something I don't think I will need forever but might be helpful now? How much would I have to vape (generally I know it's probably subjective) in order to see benefit?

Any help appreciated I am clueless in this arena?

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread