Newbie to forum and ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I am new to the forum and to vaping. I go by Eternityroad.

I manage a 7-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I had heard of Ecigarettes but knew nothing about them. Yesterday my field consultant brought in a starter kit and news that these would be coming to Nevada 7-11's in September. She allowed me try to one and I was sold at first puff. I am at present only a casual smoker of regular cigarettes so I look forward to becoming an eCigarette user. I know they are in California and I will be visiting San Diego this weekend. So I am going to head to the nearest 7-11 and get my kit. BTW they are going for 15$, supposedly, when they arrive in 7-11 here in Nevada. I was told that one kit equals 1 carton of regular smokes. Solely because of pricing these kits have great potential not only for the company, franchise profits and incremental sales, but also for those wishing to find an inexpensive alternative to smoking real cigarettes. BTW I do not not recall brand of starter kit.

Glad to aboard.

Eternity

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Welcome to ECF, Eternity! Tons of info here, and a lot of great people.

It sounds like your store is getting some kind of "disposable" model. From what I understand, that's a very good, inexpensive introduction to vaping. I recall seeing several threads about them in the last few months, if you're interested in searching for them (search is top-right part of page).

Vendors, suppliers, or anyone that makes a buck from e-cigs are not allowed to post in the New Members Forum. That's meant to keep it a place where you can get honest opinions and help from actual users, and not just a bunch of thinly veiled sales pitches. Even though your store is going to start selling them, I doubt that rule applies to you. Still, it wouldn't hurt to send a Private Message to one of the mods, just to make sure you're all on the same
sheet of music. They are dead serious about that rule. The list of mods for this forum is down below.

Last edited:

fritos1

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
cleveland
Welcome to ECF please keep in mind that even though your supplier might say there the as a carton of cigarettes unless your a light smoker in reality they probalbly wont last that long and please dont go by the flavor of the juce cartos you get too all juice I had to buy one of those cheap kits while i was waiting for some spare parts and the tobacco carts tasted down right terrible I wouldn't let a dieing man vape them lol thjey where bad.:)

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Welcome! As far as the kit goes(xhaleo2) that I got at 7-11, it only has 5 carts in the kit(maybe only 4), and it is nowhere near 1 carton of cigs. I'd say 1 cart is somewhat equal to 5 cigarettes. My kit from 7-11 was $20, while the refill pack is $15(10 carts). It is an "OK" introduction to vaping, but since you have already been introduced you might want to consider something better.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Vendors, suppliers, or anyone that makes a buck from e-cigs are not allowed to post in the New Members Forum. That's meant to keep it a place where you can get honest opinions and help from actual users, and not just a bunch of thinly veiled sales pitches. Even though your store is going to start selling them, I doubt that rule applies to you. Still, it wouldn't hurt to send a Private Message to one of the mods, just to make sure you're all on the same
sheet of music. They are dead serious about that rule. The list of mods for this forum is down below.

My mention of our store's selling these products was by way of telling how I became interested in vaping. I do not even know the brand and, of course, I will not personally be profiting form our sales. Also it will let others who live in Nevada know that soon it will be available here at a convenient outlet. In Las Vegas there is a 7-11 on nearly every corner because we are allowed to have slot machines in convenience stores. BTW vaping will make it easier for slot players to enjoy smoking in a state that two years ago outlawed smoking in establishments that serve food. Thanks for your reply and I hope to glean much info as I hang around this forum.

Eternity

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...] I hope to glean much info as I hang around this forum.

There's plenty here, that's for sure! :D If you're looking for something to read: ECF Library, all of the "sticky" posts, FAQ & Rules, Reviews, Ask the Veterans is great for browsing, DIY E-Liqiud, Mod section (if you're handy with a soldering iron, or want to learn), and there is also a social group sub-forum of vapers from your neck of the woods:
Vegas Vapers - E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread