The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbie to PIF thread....

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by UntamedRose, Nov 4, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. beebopnjazz

beebopnjazz PIF FORUM MODERATOR Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 20, 2010
    PA
  2. Doug85

Doug85 Senior Member Verified Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Hillsboro, OR, USA
    Well I guess I'll say hi. Stumbled across this group cruising the forum, which I spend way to much time doing. I'm a professional cook so shortly after getting into vaping I find myself diving into DIY juice, and I absolutely hate to waste anything. So I was looking for options to put to use juice that inevitably will end up being made that is good (don't want to spread crap juice around) but may just not suit my tastes. So very likely will find me on here in the future offering up some mad scientist concoction.

3. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
  4. Treywingo

Treywingo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2014
    The Swamp, Florida
    Hello, I am still relatively new to ECF. I came across the PIF thread and I think it is amazing how people really help others here. It really gives a sense of community. I look forward to chatting with you all and helping to pay it forward.

5. beebopnjazz

Supporting member
    Jan 20, 2010
    PA
    Welcome to our little corner! :)

6. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hello all~!
    I'm fairly new to the world of vaping after being stinky for 17 years.
    Not much things to offer the good PIF to someone else yet.
    Just found this PIF thread after playing in the ECF about 1.5 months...

This place could be the treasure island for me since I want to learn and experience as many things as I can with a tight budget...
    One day, however, I can be the giver instead of being the taker.
    Thanks~ :)

P.S. By the way, I am wondering how I can join this PIF group?

7. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Welcome to pif :)
    Since the forum did a software upgrade a few years ago you don't actually have to do anything to join the group ......

Except stand on one leg and sing "I'm a little teapot" :p

Just kidding :) glad you found us.

8. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hahaha~ I'm actually singing it right now~ :)
    [​IMG]

9. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Next is the "hokey pokey" dance off :D

10. i been a member on ecf for a while but haven't really been active, so i consider myself to still be relatively new here... i'm definitely new to the pif forum so any input would be great especially on how to get started in here. thank you

11. Prism

Prism PIF MODERATOR Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Welcome Jason. Look around and join in anytimne. For any of the sticky threads at the top of the page the rules are the first post. Any questions feel free to ask. :)

12. LostVapeMonster

LostVapeMonster The eyes are useless when the mind is blind. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Land of the Lost
    Hey to all the newbs! I have been away for a while, but I just wanted to say that when I was newer on this forum, I met some very, very kind and generous people. You have all come to the right place in your new journey into the world of vaping!

13. MrsMojoRisin

MrsMojoRisin Super Member Verified Member

Hi PIFfers, I'm pretty new to ECF so I figured I would come over here and introduce myself. My name is Meagan and I've been vaping for around 3 years, I only recently made the switch from cigalikes to real vape gear and it has opened up a whole new world to me. I think I am pretty picky about my juices because there is a lot I don't like so I foresee many swaps in my future.

14. beebopnjazz

Supporting member
    Jan 20, 2010
    PA
  15. FlutterBlu

FlutterBlu Senior Member Verified Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Oh boy ...I jumped right in and did a trade already, but never stopped by here. :facepalm:

*clears throat...*

Hey Everyone! :D

Let's see . . . I'm a 50 yr old wife to a U.S. Army Veteran and I've been analog free for about 25 days now, using the Halo G6 system with cartos. I've had no problem at all leaving the smokes behind. I was hoping to also help get my dear husband off the smokes and ordered some juices for him ...but, it appears he just isn't going to quit any time soon. :(

I'm used to the 6mg nic juices that I started my vaping journey with and the 18mg I ordered for my darling where a bit much for me to handle, so I traded those for some lower nic levels I can deal with. I'm enjoying being smoke free and vaping instead -- just a little challenging on a military retirement budget, but I've managed pretty good so far! :)

Don't know if/when I might anything to trade again, but thank you for having a nice place for trading when we do wish to! =^.^=

16. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
  17. FlutterBlu

FlutterBlu Senior Member Verified Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Thank you loxmythe! Everyone here at ECF has been just terrific ...so glad to have found this site! :wub:

18. demonchild1234

demonchild1234 Full Member

Oct 24, 2014
    spanaway, wa, usa
    hello everyone new to pif i guess i just got referred to it from another user when i asked about a way to either get juices for free or to test them for others since I'm still looking for at least an ok flavor and its been adding up fast wasting all that juice
    i guess little intro I'm rodney and I'm still relatively new to vapin and i do not understand how pif works at all

19. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    We have a thread here where you can trade small samples (sample swap thread) so you can try it before you buy a large bottle - or you can trade full bottles (juice swaps thread) with other members. Taste is subjective so stuff you don't like others may love. The rules for each thread are in the first post of that specific thread.
    As for free juice - from time to time a member might list stuff in the treasure chest thread - otherwise there's nowhere that just gives away free juice.
    Welcome to pif :)

20. BraveNewWorld

BraveNewWorld Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Hi everyone my name is Debbie, I'm a full time college student and so is my husband, we have three little ones and working the dream one credit at a time. I've smoked since I was 13-14, I have been vaping for 6-12 months learning the ropes and am completely analog free for the last 72 hrs, I finally did it. I have collected juice that I don't like and flavor profiles I love don't match but I have a lot more to try so I hope to gain something I like while trading flavors someone else may like. I can't fathom dumping juice down the drain, never know if I'll regret it later ;) this is a very nice alternative, I look forward to getting to know you all!

And question: do I have to be verified like the classies? I'm paypal verified just can't submit the request mobile so I'm slacking on getting it done as Sunday is fast approaching this week. Thanks in advance!