The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbie to the forum

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by TheTrulyInsane, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheTrulyInsane

TheTrulyInsane Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Well, just joined the forum, anxious to get involved. I started on one of the gas station e-cigs just before my father died of cancer 10-02-2011. I have since switched to the KGO system and am very happy with it, though I might get a variable volt mod, I do enjoy the 5v sometimes (pass through).

I'm still learning a lot, and am anxious to create my own juice, I've already ordered 1 gallon of PG and VG to play with, I'm waiting for a good coupon to get the nico and flavorings, but I didn't want to take the chance of losing out on the PG/VG deal.

Here it is if anyone else is interested

www.essentialdepot.com/servlet/the-218/1-Gallon-Veg-Glycerin/Detail

And Coupon code "EDPC10" takes it down to $43.19 shipped for a gallon of each, best deal I've found

Anyway, hope it helps someone else, and I look forward to talking to everyone :)

2. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    WELCOME TO THE ECF

My condolences for the loss of your father. I hope that you enjoy it here. All you need is 2 more posts and after an hour. Your able to participate in the other sections of this forum.

3. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
  4. Retriever

Retriever Moved On

Nov 2, 2011
    I'm sorry about your Dad. It is a tough time for you I know. Welcome to ECF and I am sure you will enjoy making your own juice. :)

5. AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf Absinthe Minded Diva! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Florissant, MO
    Hey TrulyInsane - welcome to the forums. So sorry to hear about your dad - my grandpa passed away from emphysema several years ago & I was very close to him - so I know how you feel. Cool deal on juices - I'm still a little bit leery of making my own - afraid it will not taste good... but good luck to you - go for it! Best of luck on your journey.... :)

6. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
  7. Eddie.Willers

Eddie.Willers ECF Wiki SysOp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 3, 2011
    Prairie Canada
    Condolences for your loss - I am dreading that time when my parents are getting ready to go...

But, welcome to ECF and a fresh start for 2012. You'll find thousands of patient, friendly, helpful folk here to help you on your new vaping journey.

8. TheTrulyInsane

TheTrulyInsane Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks everyone, definitely not easy losing my father period, especially to cancer though. I am studying up on everything, I enjoy tinkering around, so I'm probably going to be making a few mods as well as the juice.

I just wish that the places that sell the juice would include a testing strip so you can verify the nicotine content, or at the very least offer them on their sites for sale :\

As toxic as nicotine can be, you want to make sure you've got what you're supposed to have.

But I'll find some on ebay or something I suppose.

Anyway, I look forward to talking with everyone and I thank you for the condolences

-TI

9. MVKS

MVKS Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    KS
    Wow, a Vape meet n greet?! How do I find out if there is one in my area?

10. raymondroot

raymondroot Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    st louis mo
    my prayers are with you and your family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.