Newbies! I am 15 days and 4 converts better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
Hello Everyone,

After smoking for over 35 years and having COPD, I have been cigarette aka analog free for 15 days and still vaping my heart out. I use a Joye 510 and my favorite juice is capaccino with the new starpuff from www.cignot.com. I love this stuff.
I have been showing my new toy off at work and have converted 4 people from work to start vaping. My doctor is thrilled and I CAN BREATHE. There are many models out there so do you research and believe me the information here from all of us is good stuff. We will do our best to help answer questions.
I also found others at work that know about these wonderfull gadgets and I have asked them to help us spread the word to get vaping accepted. Gotta love it.

roadkill46

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Arizona
good job. i have smoked for 35 years also and have gone a week without analogs. i work at a hospital and since my nose has come back OMG that place stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to go to the drug store and there is a doughnut shop next to it, i about vomitted from the smell of that frying bread, then i had to follow a diesel UPS truck home! one good thing about analogs, i didn't have to smell all this crap that i do now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread