• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
9356c98323945c600738cf4c1402be9e.jpg

That's a nice looking mod. What is it?

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
N I have to agree that griffin for beginners is really a pain in the ... to build, even for me, I won't even consider that as at times I'm really lazy to build...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
noob here in singers. not looking for mods or juice, but am curious as to other parts....such as coils or tanks. Also NOT into DIY. Are these easy to find in country or are those parts banned as well?

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
noob here in singers. not looking for mods or juice, but am curious as to other parts....such as coils or tanks. Also NOT into DIY. Are these easy to find in country or are those parts banned as well?
Dude, EVERYTHING is banned.

But you can find bits and pieces if you're open to improvising and cooking up your own stuff.
I'm a big fan of the above... Look up my posts.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
HI fellows ! newcomer here dropping by to say hi....am surprised that the vaping community is pretty huge over here...would love to participate in all your discussions but first, i would need to get myself setup first with a kit and i i feel that is the most challenging part of vaping over here.. :)

Till then, take care all ! Happy vaping...
Welcome.

Is it just me or has there been a sudden influx of new vapers to this forum who don't have hardware yet?

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Guys, we all warmly welcome you. And it's not that we're not willing to share with you how to get kit. The powers that be monitor all the channels so we've all got to be somewhat "tactical".
Forum also has rules about soliciting and sourcing; several thread have been closed because newbies just posted in here for that and one guy even left his mobile number.
Furthermore, while I've shared threads on personal and anecdotal experience carrying gear through the points of entry, I draw the line at "giving advice" on how to do it. We don't want to be complicit to smuggling.
Anyway, we've all gone through this rite of passage and managed find our own gear. And welcome. Hope to see you guys at a GTG soon.

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
Hi to all the new comers here (I'm myself still a newbie) and I do feel your pain in getting started....

But with a bit of luck and Googlefu you will find what you are looking for I Guess :)

Good luck and be safe.

I would second what Chemical Bromance wrote above. I initially came here for advice, not to find channels for procurement. For that, I had to google and google, and google some more before I found what I needed. It's not easy nor should it considering the circumstances. If you keep at it, you will find what you're looking for but it may not come easily. Just my 2 cents worth. I had a single focused goal of quitting cigarettes. After 25 years of smoking I had enough. I woke up one morning and realized I wanted to be around to see my kid grow up. That was the main motivating factor. With the right motivation and dedication to task, you will find what you're looking for. Good luck and good hunting.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I would second what Chemical Bromance wrote above. I initially came here for advice, not to find channels for procurement. For that, I had to google and google, and google some more before I found what I needed. It's not easy nor should it considering the circumstances. If you keep at it, you will find what you're looking for but it may not come easily. Just my 2 cents worth. I had a single focused goal of quitting cigarettes. After 25 years of smoking I had enough. I woke up one morning and realized I wanted to be around to see my kid grow up. That was the main motivating factor. With the right motivation and dedication to task, you will find what you're looking for. Good luck and good hunting.

Same for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popboy

Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
SG
Guys, we all warmly welcome you. And it's not that we're not willing to share with you how to get kit. The powers that be monitor all the channels so we've all got to be somewhat "tactical".
Forum also has rules about soliciting and sourcing; several thread have been closed because newbies just posted in here for that and one guy even left his mobile number.
Furthermore, while I've shared threads on personal and anecdotal experience carrying gear through the points of entry, I draw the line at "giving advice" on how to do it. We don't want to be complicit to smuggling.
Anyway, we've all gone through this rite of passage and managed find our own gear. And welcome. Hope to see you guys at a GTG soon.

Agree with you bro. I have not got my gear yet, but i'm here to learn all the different terms and mod of this hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread