Not open for further replies.

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    No, the firmware is non-upgradeable. The temp controls are packed in the istick Pico Le.
    Before, when you had micro usb and upgradeable firmware, Pico 75, etc, there was a forum that made software for Pico 75, which made the Pico very good in TC, not as good as DNA, but still a big upgrade from Eleaf's TC.
    You make the Pico 75 again but with USB-C and non-upgrade firmware, a bit like going backwards into the future.

Maybe you at Eleaf should consider making the chipsets upgradeable firmware for the future, so that you get us older people to buy Eleaf again.

ELEAF_Adela

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    May 23, 2022
    Before, when you had micro usb and upgradeable firmware, Pico 75, etc, there was a forum that made software for Pico 75, which made the Pico very good in TC, not as good as DNA, but still a big upgrade from Eleaf's TC.
    You make the Pico 75 again but with USB-C and non-upgrade firmware, a bit like going backwards into the future.

Maybe you at Eleaf should consider making the chipsets upgradeable firmware for the future, so that you get us older people to buy Eleaf again.
    Thank you very much for your comments,we will take your suggestions and make future upgrades. Thank you for sharing with us. And thanks to your support to Eleaf!

• Love
    Reactions: Tor R

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Thank you very much for your comments,we will take your suggestions and make future upgrades. Thank you for sharing with us. And thanks to your support to Eleaf!
    Thank you for lissen on me.

There is so much I liked about Eleaf that I think it's a real shame that Eleaf took away something that made nerds love to buy the product.
    I can't think of mods that were as small as the Pico 75, but at the same time were as good in TC when we used the Arthic Fox software. Absolutely superb.

Take it up with those above you, if I were you I would go back to the products that were super popular with Eleaf, like the Pico 75, Pico 21700, and make the firmware upgradeable. And happy to make it possible with Pico Plus and Pico LE.

ELEAF_Adela

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    May 23, 2022
    Thank you for lissen on me.

There is so much I liked about Eleaf that I think it's a real shame that Eleaf took away something that made nerds love to buy the product.
    I can't think of mods that were as small as the Pico 75, but at the same time were as good in TC when we used the Arthic Fox software. Absolutely superb.

Take it up with those above you, if I were you I would go back to the products that were super popular with Eleaf, like the Pico 75, Pico 21700, and make the firmware upgradeable. And happy to make it possible with Pico Plus and Pico LE.
    Thank you very much again for your advice, I'm really honored that you like our brand. We'll take your suggestion, please look forward to more of our products.
    Thank you for sharing with us. And thanks to your support to Eleaf!

• Love
    Reactions: Tor R
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread