• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL - APRIL 25th - 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next Social meet up

DATE: APRIL 25, 2010 (SUNDAY) 1:00 PM

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOCIALS and will be on the back outdoor Patio! Dress for warm weather!!

ALL NEW MEMBERS AND LOCAL LURKERS ARE WELCOME!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE We will be on the back Patio area.

(LINK:) Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! Mmmm see ya at the Bloody Mary bar!!

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:
  • Updates about products and mods from PHXSmokeless and EcigSupply.
  • Cartomizer discussion. Use cartos? Share your tips and tricks.
  • Discuss a juice Swap. We're thinking about ordering a large quantity of 3ml plastic bottles for everyone to buy so everyone can trade liquids. Let's get going on a plan for May or June? Mike, you're heading up this one, right???

LAST MONTH'S MONEY POT was $53 each to TWO lucky VIP members in the drawing!
:thumbs:

50/50 $$ pot and Drawings:

Don't forget about our drawings!! Please bring something old/new to DONATE FOR THE TICKET DRAWINGS. Donation items don't have to be a kit, e-cig related or even new! Liquid you don't care for? Nifty Case? Bit of DIY stuff? Anything fun will do!

Don't forget you could win cash by purchasing Drawing tickets too!! Another fun 50/50 pot of money to two lucky vapers!! Yay (don't worry, I won't pull tickets this month, ha).

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Tickets are also good for the Cash Pot 50/50 (split by 2 lucky members!) and also for Hazelwood's gift certificates, supplier and member donated items in the drawings. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5!

Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out.

Two local suppliers usually have models for sale at the social or can take orders! Need liquids? There usually is some for sale at the social!

Meet Suppliers from: Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com who are usually at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice: Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)

Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)

PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)

EcigSupply The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)

(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX! :cool:

C U THERE!!!
XXX000,
HELLEN

Wait wait....stripper pole?

Does it have a blue or green LED on the tip?

Also, if these are the kind of socials you have, I can't help but wonder what took me so long to move to Arizona.

Don't get me wrong, we have stripper poles in Wisconsin too. But here, they use them to keep all the Illinois folks on their side of the border.

(My wife is from Chicago. 8-o:evil::D )

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sharky and a stripper pole?
Now that is just wrong, in so many ways...
Yeah, remember the little dance he did for us at Christamas? LOL!!

I am just bringing it for the local talent Bob. Maybe that little hottie that was serving us last time will take up the call.... :D
The "hottie" quit. The new server will be happy to dance for you Sharky... here she is!

mormon-pole-dancing.jpg

Wait wait....stripper pole?

Don't get me wrong, we have stripper poles in Wisconsin too. But here, they use them to keep all the Illinois folks on their side of the border.

(My wife is from Chicago. 8-o:evil::D )

Hahahahaaaa. Aren't poles made of CHEESE in Wisconsin?

Aye...Scotch:p
Well then....I'd better show up ;)

I think so!

Plus don't wanna miss the show. Sharky is going for the new hottie on the pole at the meeting! I don't think he'll need a wing man for this one, but never know!

Go get singles at the bank Sharky *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread