Next e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Hi folks,

I have been happily vaping away on a 901 mini for over a year now and I think I'm ready for something new.

I want something that delivers a denser vapor. I haven't been keeping up with e-cig technology for a while. What are some of the newer models that people seem to like? Which ones are the most reliable and also produce gigantic clouds of vapor?

Thanks!

Cal

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Since you have been using a 901 which means you fill your own carts? I suggest the 510 from cignot. And if you still have any 306 atty`s they will work on it as well. I have a high bridged one for dripping and love it. The stock battery life is not so great is the only trouble and would get a PCC or a battery mod.

There are some good other options if you want to go with a two piece like the Kr 808 something or other. These E-cigs have come a long ways and there are many available now. You might want to check the e-cig review area here and get a better idea on them yourself. Perhaps even check the beginners area at the top of the page there is lots of good info on them there as well. :)

Quitter man

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
US
well I started with 4081 + 510 then I tried 401 and finally decided to try dse901 and bingo !! my favorite ecig appeared !! it is the 901 atty using dse905 ))) I just bought 6 901 atty as I decided it is the only ecig for me!!
now do not let my comment deter you from trying the 510 or any other model out there!! I am just stating my personal experience in the past 3+ months.
and by the way how long a 901 atty last you?? mine last 1-2 weeks on heavy use.

tarkus

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Dunedin, Florida
I also love the dse905. The 14500 batts 900mah last all day. I use it with the 901 attys, 510 attys with adapter (510 and ego batts are only about 3.2V and 14500s are 3.7V) and greencig carto with a kr8 adapter. Gives me the best of all worlds on the cheap. Only $50.00 including 2 batts at madvapes. Spare batts only $5.00 each!

dg99

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
Vancouver, BC
There are some good other options if you want to go with a two piece like the Kr 808 something or other. These E-cigs have come a long ways and there are many available now.

If the OP is looking for a denser vape, and doesn't mind the cart filling (as he's been at it for a year), it may be best to stay away from the 2 piecers. From what I've seen, something 510 based will do the trick.

Standard kit or eGo for good ~3.1v vaping, bartleby or other small mod for 3.7v, or one of the various HV mods for 5+v. Pick your poison :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread