Not open for further replies.

Carsen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Idaho USA
www.carsencustoms.com
Next Gen Electronic Cigarettes - eCig & eLiquid Store

We are selling the new vGo Tank System Kits, they feature a T-Rex like battery and eGo-T style atomizer and tanks, however they do not leak like the original eGo-T, they are compatible with eGo-T batteries or atomizers, tanks are not interchangeable. We are selling these are a great low price of $65 + FREE Shipping.

The NEW vGo-T Tank System Starter Kit comes with the following -

2 x 900mah VGo-T Batteries (Batteries have the metal "T-rex style" button and a blue ring of light)
2 x vGo-T Tank Atomizers
5 x vGo-T Tanks (White or Blue, Depending on our stock) (Tanks come prefilled with Tobacco High MG eliquid, If you want to start with a fresh tank, simply rinse it out, next shipment coming in will have blank tanks)
1 x USB Charger
1 x USB to Wall Charger

All vGo Atomizers and Batteries are fully compatible with the original eGo-T and most Joye 510 products. The vGo features a new design of the tank cartridge to prevent any leaking problems that occurred with the original eGo-T. The vGo tanks have a slightly different design and are not interchangeable with eGo-T Tanks.

Link to product - vGo Tank Starter Kit – Next Gen Electronic Cigarettes

Carsen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Idaho USA
www.carsencustoms.com
Once we sell a few more kits we will be getting in LR & Standard resistance tank atomizers, tanks (blue & white), and possibly batteries & usb chargers.

Our kits are at a very good price also, With that discount you only pay $60 total for a kit with priority mail shipping. That is less than $30 per vGo.

Regards.

Carsen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Idaho USA
www.carsencustoms.com
Im working on your order now, takin it out of the big fancy box and individually wrapping everything up in bubble wrap for safe shipment :) It will ship in the morning, tracking will be sent within a couple hours.

Update - All orders are ready to ship from today, this discount no kit box sale is still going on for another 4 hours and 20 minutes.

Regards.

Last edited:

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
Awesome! Yeah, after I bought it I was like "damn that was a cool box, I should have paid the extra 5 bucks"

lol I'm running out of boxes to keep all the e-cig stuff I have laying around~!

ps. If you get this soon enough you should mix and match the tank colors... just saying lol. I want to try both colors! (I know you prob can't do this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread