• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next Meeting: Feb 12th in Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Date: Saturday, Feb 12th
Time: 1:00 pm
9236 Westport Rd.
Rolling Hills Plaza
Louisville, KY
502-426-4790

Seeing as this will be the last meeting of the KY Bluegrass Vapers that I'll be able to attend, I hope to see all of you there!

We will miss you terribly Terri! WaywardMage and I will be there!

Phantompigbee5

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Louisville, Ky
Had such a good time meeting you guys, cant wait till next meeting. Read interesting thing on nic effects on Parkinsons, Alzheimers and ADHD patients. My mother-in-law is in a nursing home with Parkinsons so I think Ill make her something yummy and get her vaping with me when I visit. It is worth a try, she will think it is so funny. :)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Had such a good time meeting you guys, cant wait till next meeting. Read interesting thing on nic effects on Parkinsons, Alzheimers and ADHD patients. My mother-in-law is in a nursing home with Parkinsons so I think Ill make her something yummy and get her vaping with me when I visit. It is worth a try, she will think it is so funny. :)
it's worth a try... let us know how she likes it... :)

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY

It was a great time for sure. I am so glad that you and Scrapmom6 made it, it was great to meet you both. We always have fun at our meetings. Bring lots of friends and family ;)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Hey Guys! I'm new to E-cigs, have a 510 in the mail and will hopefully get it tomorrow. This meet up seems fun, what goes on at these events? I would be interested in going, plus I've never been to Dave's even tho i am 10 minutes away :)
10 Minutes away!... We'll definately be looking for you to join us then! We have a blast! You'll get a chance to hang with your fellow vapers, check out other ecigs, try new juice flavors, and maybe even pick up some juice that to take home. Typically someone brings a bunch of juice to give away.... Prefectly good stuff, but it may not be to their individual taste. The hours fly by as we share our experiences and discuss what's going on in the community. This will be my last meeting as a Kentuckian, so I hope to meet you there!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Sounds fun! I should definitely try to make it!

Speaking from experience, it is FUN!!! WaywardMage and I have been to the last 4 meetups and they are so much fun. You can spend anywhere from 10 minutes to 5 hours with us! Of course, the longer you stay, the more fun you have! It is great to be with fellow vapers and not feel like we are doing something wrong! You will miss out on a lot if you don't come. Sure hope to see you there!

porkchopsisgood

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Cape Coral, FL USA
I will certainly try to make it myself...sounds like a great time!

I might have a couple of juices I'm interested in swapping...so this should be a lot of fun. I'm also REALLY interested in getting a 5V mod in the near future: I'm loving the eGo, but I just want to know I'm 'being all that I can be' when it comes to vaping...lol.

Hope to see you there!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Twolf this may be the largest meet so far! WE ARE GROWING! Welcome to BluegrassVapers! Just in case you all didn't know. JBLB60, WaywardMage, and Juppers are working really hard on setting up a website for our group. It is currently under construction, but the address is Bluegrass Vapers We will let you know as it progresses!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Twolf this may be the largest meet so far! WE ARE GROWING! Welcome to BluegrassVapers! Just in case you all didn't know. JBLB60, WaywardMage, and Juppers are working really hard on setting up a website for our group. It is currently under construction, but the address is Bluegrass Vapers We will let you know as it progresses!

Hahahaha, you used that line.

Phantompigbee5

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Louisville, Ky
This is great Im excited!! We will be 2 Tables. Scrapbooks coming. Got my niece vaping trying to get her to stop after work. Glad your coming back too Joe. Orion, Bourbon yum, Ill bring the coke! Sad Wolfs last meeting just met her and now she will be gone. I have made a few DIY, if anyone would like to try them bring some empty bottles. See everyone soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread