Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Any idea on when the next shipment of GGTS's is gonna hit vaporkings? After a painfully long wait, and all the staring and reading and dreaming (literally), I'm ready to purchase one. . .:D

Mistakes on production line delay me Bubble. I made another mistake on connector's threads and I already made 400 pieces of them. Now I have to make new ones. I lost 2200 euros again. My total loss is now about 6.000 euros, that means 8.000 dollars. I cant feed my children after I deside to make GGs:lol::lol:

ps...... But I never give up buddy!!!:evil::evil::evil:. I think GGTS will be ready in 15 days

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
I'll send you some photos tomorrow of what I have left. :)

Rob

Thanks for the responses guys. Rob, I sent you a PM earlier today, but haven't heard back from you. Is there an email address where I can contact you? I am very interested in a "less than perfect" GGTS

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
You'll probably think I'm crazy when you get yours...if you find a flaw on it let me know, LOL.

Rob has this problem of having high standards and refuses to sell perfectly good GGTS at full price because they arent as polished as some of the ones he has sold before.

Deetz

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Levittown, NY
Bubble imagine readying these forums for 2 weeks and when you finally decide to buy one, the day you go to order it is the day they run out :(

Funny, I read the forums compulsively for two weeks too! And the day I went to order the brass capped GGTS it sold out too. I waited another day and then decided I better buy the aluminum one before it too sold out. I'm so grateful I did. A day or two later the aluminum capped one sold out too. And I happen to be extremely happy with the aluminum. Plus I could always buy a brass cap if I change my mind. Also I like the three vent holes on the end better than the new design where they're on the side. Anyway, I understand how it is to drool over something while you wait. I can't wait to get the GGTS-AFS!! 2-3 more weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread