Next step atty from just a plain RDA. New to building btw. Maybe Igo w/l? or Nimbus clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerrugaBoy

Aug 18, 2013
SD | CA
I have a regular rda with 2 posts.

Was looking into getting an igo w or igo L or nimbus clone

looking around that price range
and any suggestions are much appreciated

so asking anyone that could help a up and coming builder for a next level rba

Thanks guys :D

Edit:btw, links of the different rbas would be great so i can order that baby asap.

Also I currently use 3mm ekowool and 30 gauge kanthal wire.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I been using the trident clone from fasttech for about 3 days now and all i can say is wow what a potent dripper. and built like a tank. copper 510 and adjustable airholes, 1 or 2 airholes 1 or 2 wicks. very versatile. thick thick stainless.
$16.35 Trident Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
the v5 and yk1 are also nice clones for around $5 each. dont let the clone status sway you these are well made drippers for the prices.

while a lot of people like them i dont care for the igo as the few i have seen have the airhole way too low for me.

the K light is a killer atty but now your going into the 100 dollar+ range and finding them in stock is a chore.

Last edited:

BerrugaBoy

Aug 18, 2013
SD | CA
I been using the trident clone from fasttech for about 3 days now and all i can say is wow what a potent dripper. and built like a tank. copper 510 and adjustable airholes, 1 or 2 airholes 1 or 2 wicks. very versatile. thick thick stainless.
$16.35 Trident Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
the v5 and yk1 are also nice clones for around $5 each. dont let the clone status sway you these are well made drippers for the prices.

while a lot of people like them i dont care for the igo as the few i have seen have the airhole way too low for me.

the K light is a killer atty but now your going into the 100 dollar+ range and finding them in stock is a chore.

Btw how legit is that FastTEch web site?

they got some good prices, but their shipping is probably killer?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
go to general forum there is a 1000+ post thread on fasttech. they are awesome, (im into 10-11 orders at this point) and shipping is free. just dont order if you want it tomorrow lol.

looking more around $15-50

heck for 50 bucks or less you can get a big bag of RDA's from fasttech. just read the reviews and discussions some of them suck others have many many positive reviews.

many of their clones are topnotch for what you pay. all the ones i have seem made well and are SS
the best I have tried are the V5 (not the 3 hole one) the yk1, the m4 and now the trident, with the trident being seriously impressive for build quality. all 4 are maybe 35 bucks with free shipping.

Last edited:

BerrugaBoy

Aug 18, 2013
SD | CA
go to general forum there is a 1000+ post thread on fasttech. they are awesome, (im into 10-11 orders at this point) and shipping is free. just dont order if you want it tomorrow lol.

heck for 50 bucks or less you can get a big bag of RDA's from fasttech. just read the reviews and discussions some of them suck others have many many positive reviews.

many of their clones are topnotch for what you pay. all the ones i have seem made well and are SS
the best I have tried are the V5 (not the 3 hole one) the yk1, the m4 and now the trident, with the trident being seriously impressive for build quality. all 4 are maybe 35 bucks with free shipping.

Ya I was reading some of the threads about fast tech.

how long does it usually take for your order to come?

and i was looking at the mechanical mod clones they have, you got any experience with those?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
no experience with the mods there. best thing to do is read the reviews on fastech or ask/look around in the APV forum. they did just post up a killer looking brass mod, but it sold out instantly probably the only one there i been interested in.

most of the orders were fairly quick. 8-10 days from china to florida is not really that bad. with most of the delay being in sanfran in customs layover.

the one trick is if something is out of stock or says like "ships in 3 days" buy it separately. group everything in stock in one order and it ships right away then order the delayed stuff and just forget about it for the time being.

I like them. and so do 3 people at work now. i seen some things are hit or miss but usually the crappy items dont have many reviews or stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread