• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
VIP 2012 SCHEDULE:

MAY 27TH

JUNE 24TH

Place: Sun Up Brewing in the Brewers' Den. (Just ask the hostess for the vaping Group when you arrive if you don't know where it is).
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in Sun Up's parking lot.

More info about Sun Up is available on their Website!

Local suppliers are often in attendance so you can buy liquids, atomizers/cartos, drip tips, mods, etc. If you have something to sell or trade, bring it along!

Great food at Sun Up, please consider having lunch and a drink (or two) there so we can continue to have our meets there for free! The kettle chips and chipotle ketchup are out of this world!

We will have our usual raffle drawings (please consider bringing something to donate for our drawings, vaping-related or not!) and as always, we'll have our 50/50 cash pot drawings from the money brought in from raffle ticket sales. Our local suppliers almost always donate something great as well, and we may have samples and/or prizes from some new remote vendors as well - more on this as it develops!

Have a question? Shoot me a PM here or hit Sunny up on the VIP Face Book page (Phoenix Vapers) https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/ RSVP in this thread, or on Facebook!

Hope to see you all there!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
RAFFLE UPDATE:

This month's raffle is shaping up to be a good one early on! There's going to be a new SD Keyring, and thanks to our friends over at Apollo E-cigs we have some 10ml bottles of their custom juice in the prize pile.

We will, of course, have the 50/50 drawings to split the raffle loot, and anything else that might get donated as well! Hope to see you all there!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Thanks everyone for keeping the raffle donations in mind! You guys rock!!

The raffles are a lot of fun, and these days, who doesn't want a chance at some $$$ to go home with or even a kit, attys or some usable juice (well, that's a matter of taste if CRAB or BACON juice is donated, LOL)?!!

See you there!

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
I am getting to this one for sure this time. I missed last month cause I had oral surgery on the Thursday before and bleh, just too bloody and icky to be out amongst others.

But, I can still use some RY4! I will have money to buy some, so anyone, please, bring me some yummy RY4 and me love you long time!!!

thanks ;)

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
So yeah, I had a heart attack on Friday night, and got out of the hospital right as the meet started - I stopped by and handed off raffle duty but then had to bail, sorry about that. I hope everyone had a good time! We'll be in better shape next month, and we have something special planned - stay tuned for the next meet announcement!

I'd like to thank Apollo E-Cigs for their generous donation of juices to our members via the raffle. If you winners like it, please shoot them a line saying so. I'm sure they'd appreciate it!

Anyone care to give a rundown of the meet? I'm bummed I missed out, tell me how it went! Did any of the VV Woodvils make it?

Trench

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
So yeah, I had a heart attack on Friday night, and got out of the hospital right as the meet started - I stopped by and handed off raffle duty but then had to bail, sorry about that. I hope everyone had a good time! We'll be in better shape next month, and we have something special planned - stay tuned for the next meet announcement!

I'd like to thank Apollo E-Cigs for their generous donation of juices to our members via the raffle. If you winners like it, please shoot them a line saying so. I'm sure they'd appreciate it!

Anyone care to give a rundown of the meet? I'm bummed I missed out, tell me how it went! Did any of the VV Woodvils make it?

Holy crap, man! Sorry to hear this. I'm glad you're still with us.

Take it easy.

sanman969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Seattle, WA
davelog, I hope you get better soon.

There were three times as many people than the last meet. I met a few people who were there for the first time.

The juice was flowing and there was LOTS to try. The raffle went well... a few mods, a few tanks, and lots of juice were raffled off. There were two $90 cash prizes as well.

There were a lot of APVs that I finally got to experience first-hand after only seeing them on the forums. Seemed like I spent a lot of time discussing rebuilding Stardusts.

I appreciate the vendor support and attendance. Rita and George were very generous in donating supplies to new vapors (is it vapers?)

One gentlemen mentioned that next meet he would be doing a 'hands-on' session on how to build some cool tanks he was showing. I hope he chimes in here with more info.

The chili and beer were awesome as usual.

Oh, I also bought a Katana. Thanks George! :)

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
davelog, I hope you get better soon.

There were three times as many people than the last meet. I met a few people who were there for the first time.

The juice was flowing and there was LOTS to try. The raffle went well... a few mods, a few tanks, and lots of juice were raffled off. There were two $90 cash prizes as well.

There were a lot of APVs that I finally got to experience first-hand after only seeing them on the forums. Seemed like I spent a lot of time discussing rebuilding Stardusts.

I appreciate the vendor support and attendance. Rita and George were very generous in donating supplies to new vapors (is it vapers?)

One gentlemen mentioned that next meet he would be doing a 'hands-on' session on how to build some cool tanks he was showing. I hope he chimes in here with more info.

The chili and beer were awesome as usual.

Oh, I also bought a Katana. Thanks George! :)

That's wonderful! I'm glad the crowds are coming back, it really is a great group of folks and we can always use more! Your experience is a textbook example of why VIP is so awesome - not only do you get to rub elbows with other vapers and vendors, you get to try lots of juices and lay hands on lots of equipment that you've only read about online, which allows you to make informed decisions when you buy -a luxury that many vapers don't have. Vaping social groups are fantastic, and VIP is a great social group! Congrats on scoring that Katana, that's a seriously nice rig!

Sorry I missed this one!

Dave, glad you're ok. And your dedication to the group is awesome :)

Donna
Thanks, I'm glad to still be around! I can't help but be dedicated to VIP, this is the club that introduced me to Rita and Earl, and Rita and Earl introduced me to my ultimate vape, the REO Grand. Vicky has put together one hell of a group and I'm jazzed to be a part of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread