• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEXT VIP SOCIAL December 19th 2009 Saturday 1:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next Social meet up DATE: DECEMBER 19, 2009 (SATURDAY) 1:00 PM

VIP Christmas Party!

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING TO SATURDAY MEETS through Football season!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA!

Wear that ugly Santa sweater Mom got you last year!!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE We will be on the back Patio area (IT HAS HEATERS, BUT DRESS WARMLY AS WEATHER DICTATES).​

Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! Mmmm Bloody Marys are the best here!!
Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:

• We're Growing! Lots of new folks! Lets take time to get to know each other. NOTHING planned but having a good time this month!
50/50 pot and Drawings! (2 members will split the $$ from the ticket money this month!!) & DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS:
  • Please consider donating something fun for the drawings? Doesn't have to be a kit or even new! Get in to the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Anything fun will do!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Good for supplier and member donated item drawings and the money from the Tickets will be split between the 2 lucky ticket winners. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5! The money pot has typically been about $200!!!!
Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out. Two local suppliers usually have models for sale or can take orders!

PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!! Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com will all be at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)
Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)
PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)
The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)
(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...iscussionid=48

I'm working on getting a schedule for Jan/Feb too, which will stay on a Saturday (during Football season) but be aware the times may change!

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX! :cool:
XXX000,
HELLEN

Been waitin to hear about this date...be damned if my band isnt playin that day as well.
That happened last mo.

If the load-in isnt to early I'll be there.

'Case anyones interested, we're playin
City of Glendale’s "Jingle Bell Rockin’ Nights"

terashain.com/calendar.html
(sorry, they wont let me paste links yet)

vape on DOODZ N DOODETTES
D

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Going to be a busy day for me, first our VIP meet up, then my company's big holiday bash. Good times indeed :)

Hellen I think we should also remind everyone to bring all the crap they don't use anymore, let's have a little swap meet/trade thing, whatcha think? Also have the local guys bring more goodies to sell?

I'm still working on the attys I got there, and have tons of pineapple juice LOL. I want some other flavors as well I think. I am trying to save up for my Vapre 51 - it's time for me to step up to a mod anyway. Two months and still using original stuff, that's sad ;)

See you all there :D

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Going to be a busy day for me, first our VIP meet up, then my company's big holiday bash. Good times indeed :)

Hellen I think we should also remind everyone to bring all the crap they don't use anymore, let's have a little swap meet/trade thing, whatcha think? Also have the local guys bring more goodies to sell?

I'm still working on the attys I got there, and have tons of pineapple juice LOL. I want some other flavors as well I think. I am trying to save up for my Vapre 51 - it's time for me to step up to a mod anyway. Two months and still using original stuff, that's sad ;)

See you all there :D

I...still use my original 510...I...I like it.. *sobs*

Eh. I've been drooling at the chuck for a while now...but as the mans an electronic guru...I don't want to offend him...

...but I'd really like a chuck...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread