• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next VIP Social Gathering: April 17th, 1-5pm @ Sun Up Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Sorry for the late-ish announcement but here's our next Meetup date!

Date: Sunday April 17th
Time: 1pm-5pm

Sun Up Brewing Website
322 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map of Location
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in sun up's parking lot, plus street parking

Please bring liquids to share, empty bottles to take home some samples in, and any items you'd like to donate to the free raffle!

RSVP on Facebook here or in this thread! Thanks

Jenny

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hellen wants to play with my Cannon apparently. ;)

Nothing like a guy with a cannon (apparently) LOL! I'll smack ya for that when I finally see you.

fresh hand picked Dingleberry liquid
Wow, that name of the juice is going to make sure you keep plenty of that to yourself... I'm not trying that... I'm skeered of dingleberries. :shock:

Hope to see you!
Hellen :vapor:

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Nothing like a guy with a cannon (apparently) LOL! I'll smack ya for that when I finally see you.

Wow, that name of the juice is going to make sure you keep plenty of that to yourself... I'm not trying that... I'm skeered of dingleberries. :shock:

Hope to see you!
Hellen :vapor:

Oh no, you misunderstand, the title of the liquid is as awesome as the flavor is fantastically tasty. Very citrus/berry and just an all around great taste. If anyone is familiar with JDVorr, it's his creation and since he's very altruistic and posts his recipes rather than try to make a few bucks off his mad scientist DIY act. He's got some of the best flavors I've ever tried.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Oh no, you misunderstand, the title of the liquid is as awesome as the flavor is fantastically tasty. Very citrus/berry and just an all around great taste. If anyone is familiar with JDVorr, it's his creation and since he's very altruistic and posts his recipes rather than try to make a few bucks off his mad scientist DIY act. He's got some of the best flavors I've ever tried.

Is this the fellow Smokie talks about in some of his reviews?

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Is this the fellow Smokie talks about in some of his reviews?

Most likely, JD makes some great liquids and certainly has fun making some unique names. Some of his flavors include Regal Beagle (sweet coffee) Gator Bait (key lime) Dingleberry (see above), Fuzzbuster (toffee/caramel/cookie), and Albino Llama Nuts (white choc macadamia nut cookie)

Great guy too, always gives away tons of liquid on his show over at Elixir on thursdays and is usually making something unique every show. This last week was Philly Cheesesteak, and I believe this week is Beaver Grease.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Most likely, JD makes some great liquids and certainly has fun making some unique names. Some of his flavors include Regal Beagle (sweet coffee) Gator Bait (key lime) Dingleberry (see above), Fuzzbuster (toffee/caramel/cookie), and Albino Llama Nuts (white choc macadamia nut cookie)

Great guy too, always gives away tons of liquid on his show over at Elixir on thursdays and is usually making something unique every show. This last week was Philly Cheesesteak, and I believe this week is Beaver Grease.

Thank you! I recognize some of the names. Yes, this is the same person Smokie talks about. I will check out Elixir. I am going to give some of his recipes a try. I hear he has quit a talent for mixing juices and I look forward to learning from him.

Thanks again & Happy Vaping,
Paula in AZ City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread