• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEXT VIP SOCIAL November 14th 2009 Saturday 1:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next Social meet up DATE: NOVEMBER 14, 2009 (SATURDAY) 1:00 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING TO SATURDAY MEETINGS through Football season!!

Also we have a date reserved for DECEMBER 19TH at 1:00 mark your calendar now for the VIP Christmas Party!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE We will be on the back Patio area.

Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Map - Map | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! Mmmm Bloody Marys are the best here!!
Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:

• We're Growing! Lots of new folks! Lets take time to get to know each other (and outside we can do that better!). We'll have each member stand up, introduce themselves and talk a bit about their experiences with their vape of choice, quiting smoking (or not) and using their PVs.
  • Battery Modifications (both commercial and home made): If you have a commercial modification or have made one, bring it to this meeting. Also we can discuss the units currently available as well as batteries/where to buy them, what mAh is, sizes and things to consider when purchasing one of these units (Pipes, do you have your T-1 yet!?). Bring batteries, chargers, parts and pieces for show and tell!! We've been discussing setting up a meeting at Barry's place of business to make our own box Mods. Let's get something set up?! VOLUNTEERS TO RUN THIS (AHEM... BARRY, JERRY AND GARY?)???
  • Discussion on a meeting for DIY. We can set up a date and give a list of things to have members purchase. Please formulate ideas. Anyone want to head this one up!? Volunteer please!!
  • 50/50 pot and Drawings! (2 members will split the $$ from the ticket money this month!!) & DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS:
  • Please consider donating something fun for the drawings? Doesn't have to be a kit or even new! Anything fun will do!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. The money from the Tickets will be split between the 2 lucky ticket winners and then we'll draw for what has been donated by suppliers and from members. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5! The money pot last month was $200!!!!
Please bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Find a fun way to store your gear, or have a tip or trick? Please share that with us at the meeting.

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out. Two local suppliers usually have models for sale or can take orders!

PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!! Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com will all be at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)
Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)
PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)
The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)
(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...iscussionid=48

THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE THE X-MAS PARTY ON DECEMBER 19TH AT 1:00 SAME PLACE!!! MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!

I'm working on getting a schedule for Jan/Feb too, which will stay on a Saturday (during Football season) but the times may change!

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our area?! THX! :cool:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We will wait for u!!

Hey, did you try tasty vapor or are you just sporting logos these days? LOL... what did you get??? LOVE his Chocolate/Caramel/Pecan...

omnomnomvr4.gif

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I did try some of his juice actually :D I also emailed him and harassed him for a banner so I could show my new found lurv for TV/support a fellow chef.

I got some tobacco, TV butter rum and blueberry cheesecake

OMG! I ...I think I need to kick the man out of the bed and sleep with my bottles LOLOL

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/47510-tastyvapor-blueberry-cheesecake.html

I'll post up the reviews for the tobacco and Butter rum at some point when I stop being so lazy/stop inhaling the Blueberry Cheesecake :D

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just a heads up...

Chad from E-cigSupply will be bringing 801 and 901 MANUAL batteries priced special for VIPers at $10!!

Atomizers for 801 and 901 will have a special price of $6 each or 5/$25.

He'll be able to take credit cards at the meeting as well.

I'm pretty sure Aroma, WetYourStick and PHXSmokeless will be there as well. Let them know now if you need anything special!

Last edited:

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Just a heads up...

Chad from E-cigSupply will be bringing 801 and 901 MANUAL batteries priced special for VIPers at $10!!

Atomizers for 801 and 901 will have a special price of $6 each or 5/$25.

He'll be able to take credit cards at the meeting as well.

I'm pretty sure Aroma, WetYourStick and PHXSmokeless will be there as well. Let them know now if you need anything special!

What prices might he have on 510 attys? ...I still haven't gotten any extra. Brilliant, I know.

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Hellen

I am planning on making the meeting but still no Super T.
It has been a long time but looks like it should be here within the next two weeks. After that, the wait begins for the Mini T and Super T2.

I did pick up a Laser mod and will bring that to the meeting. Nice little PV to get me by, while waiting for the family of Super Ts. Along with the Screwdriver, I have it covered for now. The idea is to do away with my 801 and 901 standard batteries, in favor of mods.

The mini pipe just didn't turn out to be a fit. Thought it works well, it doesn't feel right in my hand so I will wind up selling that one.

That's my update
See ya there

P.S. I know I wll never come close to your collection so picked a specific direction with a goal in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread