• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next VIP Social SWAP MEET! MARCH 21, 2010 @ 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next Social meet up DATE: MARCH 21, 2010 (SUNDAY) 1:00 PM

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOCIALS and will be on the back outdoor Patio!

ALL NEW MEMBERS AND LOCAL LURKERS ARE WELCOME!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :​

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE We will be on the back Patio area.

(LINK:) Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Map LINK - Map | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! Mmmm see ya at the Bloody Mary bar!!

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:
  • VIP SWAP MEET!! Grab up a table and spread out your items for sale! Bring vaping items you don't use and sell or trade to members! Liquids, chargers, kits, accessories and mod units. Please price items.

LAST MONTH'S MONEY POT was $75 to TWO lucky VIP members in the drawing!
:thumbs:

50/50 $$ pot and Drawings:

Don't forget about our drawings!! Bring something old/new for the ticket drawings. Donation items don't have to be a kit, e-cig related or even new! Liquid? Nifty Case? Bit of DIY stuff? Anything fun will do!

Another fun 50/50 pot of money to two lucky vapers!! Yay (don't worry, I won't pull tickets this month, ha).

Don't forget you could win cash by purchasing Drawing tickets too!!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Good for Cash Pot 50/50 (split by 2 lucky members!) and also for Hazelwood's gift certificates, supplier and member donated items in the drawings. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5!

Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out.

Two local suppliers usually have models for sale at the social or can take orders! Need liquids? There usually is some for sale at the social!

Meet Suppliers from: Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com who are usually at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice (MIA - anyone talk to Jerry lately???): Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)

Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)

PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)

The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)

(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX! :cool:

C U THERE!!!
XXX000,
HELLEN

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Jenny, there are usually a few people still there around 4:00. If you leave Vegas early enough and make it out there by 4:00... I'm usually the last one to leave so I'll stay and have a drink with you! I've stayed as late as 7:00 chatting with the tardy VIPers that stop in, ha.

Tee, I'm looking forward to seeing you and Mike again. Great that you're bringing friends! The more the merrier!!

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
I should be there.... We just need to make sure there is a TV with NASCAR on it.... I know. I know, but I have to watch this race! It's Bristol!

I will also bring my new S6. Just got it today so I guess Bob (pipes) is safe for now.... LOL

BTW I am still first on the Precise.

Pulling up my frequent flyer miles and booking a flight to MN, to pick up my Precise in person.

Figure I can beet Martin by at least 3 days.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
It is on the way!!

stormcloud1.jpg

See you at the meeting Sharky!! *evil grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread