Nextsmoke went out of their way this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
I have been a nextsmoke fan since Alan first hooked me up with the starter kit. My absolute favorite juice from anywhere is Nextsmoke Red. I like it by itself and use it as a base for a few different mixtures. So I have ordered a few times and the last time it was a buy one get one free on juice or cartos. I jumped on it and ordered 2 juice (red) and got 2 juice free (red) lol got to have it. Something happened in shipping and it got caught up saying something was wrong with the address in the tracking form. So I let them know and we gave it a couple days and when it didn't show they sent me another identical order priority so I got it in 2 days. Not sure what happened to the other order but they did this no questions asked. It was on trust because they could not be sure I did not get it, but they trusted me and sent it. I wasn't trying to rip them off and was very impressed that after a couple of quickly responded to emails it was at my door. They have given me the best customer service that I have gotten from any of the handful of vendors that I have bought from. these guys are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread