NHale/XHale Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reboot

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Southern Maine
So I'm pretty new to vaping and I haven't tried many juices so I'm hoping those of you with some experience ring in on this.

I have a stock 510 manual from Innovapor (no mods [yet]).

I got some ECOpure liquid with the kit and although it produces great vapor, I only got the 11mg juice and it wasn't satisfying my cravings.

So, I bought 4 sample juices from Nhaler.com and although the flavors are great and the nicotine level is good, it's just not producing the kind of vapor I'd like. I've tried dripping it and even tailpiping (which I am growing to love) but no matter what I do, I just don't get good vapor off any of them. Is this stuff generally a HV liquid, am I doing something wrong, or is that just the way NHale/XHale liquids are?

I thought maybe there was something wrong with my batts or maybe the atomizer, but I just threw some ECOpure on and its vaping great! So I feel like it must be the liquid.

Thoughts?

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
The NHaler juice that's specifically labelled as High Voltage has a thicker consistency, presumably because of VG, and vapes like a nuclear reactor cooling tower on full steam. I have the exact 510 model as you, Reboot, and it mates splendidly with the HV juice. In a Chuck, it's vaping bliss.

I drip exclusively, and I've noticed that as my atty begins to dry (I NEVER let it get completely dry, but you can tell when it's starting), the vapor is... for lack of a better term, drier and hangs in the air a little longer. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE that. Especially with a fragrant juice like Pina Colada. When I'm Chucking like mad, my room looks like it should stink like an old barroom, but it smells great, with a nice layer of haze hanging in the air. :D

EDITED TO ADD: Regarding HV juice, it's only available as 12mg, but as someone who uses 24mg regularly, I can say that the throat hit and nicotine satisfaction is darned near equal. I'm not sure why this is so, but I can only go by my own experience. Perhaps it's because of the higher vapor production.

Last edited:

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
I'm with the others here. NHaler (both HV and not) give me better vapor than their counterparts from other places. HV juice is just fantastic for any model, especially a 510. More vapor and more throat hit than any other 12mg juice.

edit - regarding the 12mg, it definitely does NOT meet my nicotine requirements. I mix my HV with some 48 or 60mg liquid. It still tastes the same and produces the same amount of vapor.

Reboot

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Southern Maine
Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

What I have taken to doing lately is mixing 2/3 Nhale and 1/3 ECOpure. It gives good vapor, decent throat hit and tastes pretty good too :D Throat hit is sometimes inconsistent, but it's been working pretty good so far I guess.

The battery life on the 510 is kind of starting to get to me so I may be looking for a different model in the near future. [but that's a different thread :D]

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
I just got in my order from Nhaler. Using a 510 with pass through and fresh atomizer. I am a menthol guy so I tried my older atty with their menthol...here are my findings...

HV Super Menthol: I just posted a review here, finding it completely weak and I think I got a mislabeled bottle, seriously. Can't compare it to any menthol I've tried it is so weak. There is just no way this is super menthol...inquiring with them on this. If I am wrong, they need to call it by another name. Very disappointed as I got 30ml of something I can't use, and this is what I use daily!

RY4 24mg: Awesome flavor, first time trying RY4 and I really like it. Perfect throat hit and vapor, nice balanced taste...kind of nutty, caramel, with a hint of tobacco...hard to describe but delicious. I could vape this after every meal and pass on the dessert and coffee.

Cotton Candy: Not big on the sweet ones but this was very nice, good amount of flavor and vape production was good but found it too smooth for my throat hit taste.

Vanilla Coke: If going to stick to a sweet one, this is it. I really enjoyed trying this one.

Coffee: Wasn't really tasting it....think I am menthol'd out at the moment so I will try it again tomorrow.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just got my 510 kit from Nhaler the other day, and got a 6ml bottle of Raspberry Frappucino 24mg and a 6ml bottle of High Voltage Cafe Mocha Tobacco 12mg. The HV juice produces thick clouds of vapor, but I was getting a mediocre vapor off the regular juice.

However, I added around 20 drops of USP-grade Glycerin (sold as skin protectant in the drug store) to the 3ml of Raspberry Frappucino I had left, and it's much better now. Not only did the glycerin add tons of vapor, but I'm getting a lot more taste due to the increased vapor amount. The volume of the liquid didn't increase at all noticeably (was dropping it with a paperclip), but the vapor is much more significant. Worth a shot if you're not getting the clouds you want.

~CTdl

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I just received 24mg Drewbacco and Cafe Mocha Tobacco from Nhaler today and neither has a throat hit, and both have that soapy VG taste. Blech.

This is on a Protege w/ 510, fresh atomizers, carts, and battery.

That's strange. Unless I'm mistaken only the HV juices use VG. I'm pretty sure that the nhale/xhale juices are PG.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
I just got a small pkg of samples from them

Blueberry Vitamin C 24mg - Very, very nice...one of my favorites so far. Not an overpowering blueberry, but in my humble opinion juuuust right. This I will definitely order in a larger size. I'm vaping on this as I type.

555 24mg - This juice was a pleasant suprise! Nutty overtones - smooth vape - perfect throat hit. Didn't taste sweet to me...well, maybe just a teemy bit, but perfect. Will also order a larger bottle!!

RY4 24mg - Good - not bad...might keep this sample just an an emergency backup should I run low on my favorites.

All in all, I'm really impressed and will be definitely ordering from nHaler again and very soon too!

TC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread