NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Just got (as Drew knows, I emailed him).

Love the box, fits nicely inside a book cover on a shelf if I need a 'hidden stash.' :) I may do that, put an emergency pack of analogs in it, a single usb charger and a backup e-cig and some juice, then intentionally ignore it, just in case 'everything breaks.'

And got a nifty other gift, too. I may have to review it for grins, it's kinda cool. :D

Of course, now I've got over 1L or so of juice...time to break out the M401 for a massive round of taste dipping, I still haven't had time to try the *last* freebie juice Drew sent me yet :-(

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    I currently have short KR808D-1 batts on the site...I also have RY4, Vannilla and Mint cartomisers in stock in 24 mg strength...I will also be putting some 15 Ml plastic bottles that I got from a supplier for samples and Im not gonna be using them so Im gonna do a Blowout sale...They are all 36Mg strength in long nosed dripper bottles that you have to cut open and then they dont really seal well after that B/C the caps are cone shaped....Theese are VERY strong flavorins in Menthol and Pinnapple...The third available is supposed to be UnFlavored but to me has a mild nutty taste like an almond or something....The price will be $6.00 and I only have ninety of them...If anybody wants them I will have them up in the next hour or so....Also I have DSE 801 Penstyles that I will be doing a clearence sale on..They are single atty, 2 batts and a box of assorted carts, wall charger...They are good quality sets that I am just no longer going to carry after I sell these...They are going for $29.00 which is exactly what I paid....
    Drew

I recieved my order today and the package had about 4 layers of tape on it and it had been opened. I don't know what free goodies were in there besides a package of some sort of napkins. I was hoping for a free sample of juice. I am a little disapointed with the packaging and paying 10.00 shipping. Other than that, I'm impressed with the juice.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    Drew, is there any chance of you offering an unforgettable price on, say, 200ml of the 48mg? I want to stock up so I can 'fortify' that wimpy 24mg stuff that seems to be all we'll be able to get before long. I don't buy into ALL of the doomsday stuff, but there seem to be a lot of suppliers only offering 24 lately. I need 36 just to get through a calm day.

abudman

ECF Veteran
    May 28, 2009
    Omaha, NE USA
    Drew, is there any chance of you offering an unforgettable price on, say, 200ml of the 48mg? I want to stock up so I can 'fortify' that wimpy 24mg stuff that seems to be all we'll be able to get before long. I don't buy into ALL of the doomsday stuff, but there seem to be a lot of suppliers only offering 24 lately. I need 36 just to get through a calm day.

He he hehehe I keep hitting refresh looking for a response. :hubba:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Sorry guys...I have been considering it, as I have recieved several PMs about bulk...The problem is I dont know how often I really want to buy and handle this stuff right now...I am doing quite a bit of handling right now and dont know how well that would work out for me...But I will continue to consider and get back to you guys on it....
    Drew

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread