The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nicowolf

nicowolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    ****+1****

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey YoUUUU Guyssssss!!!!:rolleyes:

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hurry Up 48mg IS going strong

4. abudman

abudman Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Omaha, NE USA
    where's the 99? hehehe

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    All Falvors Have been Updated!!!

6. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    what are falvors? :) Drew, you are staying up waayyy tooo late on here!

I'm just teasing you! I know you are really busy, I appreciate all the extras you always send. My order was received, but I have to go pick it up tomorrow, so giddy with excitement!!!!

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Cool, I hope you enjoy the FALVORS all of them!!!!

8. nicowolf

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    Ok, Drew. Just placed an order for your 48. Can't wait to try it. Can ya get bigger bottles if I like it?

9. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
    500ml? Will split it with ya? :)

10. Cori

Cori Super Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2009
    USA
    I just ordered some samplers of Banana Split, Vanilla Coke, and Coconut..they all sound yummy, can't wait to get them. Think I'll leave the 48 stuff for the big boys. :p

11. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Off subject but, Nicowolf, love love love your avatar! See my albumn!

I brought Bear home a kitten once. He grabbed it by the head (whole head in his mouth). When told to drop it, he flung it across the room. The kitten was not injure and was taken back to where I got it from!

Watched Sady jump up and snatch a bird out of the air, it was flying too low (obviously) and I also watched her swallow a baby bunny, whole.

Bear scared up a field mouse, Sady pounced on it and Tufy caught it in his mouth with the little tail hanging out. How many wolves does it take to wrangle one little mouse? 3 lol Can't say for sure if the mouse was injured or not, it scurried of after Tufy released it.

12. nicowolf

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA

13. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Nic,

They are hybrids. You are spot on with your guess'. Bear was 50/50, Sady was 76% wolf, malamute & shepherd. Tufy was one of their sons.

I'm with you, I love all beings, but the 4 legged furry ones are the best. I too like to think I have a way with animals and I prefer the larger dogs.

If I hadn't gotten pregnant with my daughter, I would have kept all 6 of Sady's babies instead of just one. I have all kinds of stories I could tell. Suppose I should finish my book. It's called "Please Pass The Kibble". It's about my life with my pack. We kept them on invisible fence if you can believe that!

My brother & his wife found an abandonded (sp) baby coon the other day. I just went and seen him again today. Of course he loves me and I can feel the love radiate from him while he nuzzles my neck. awww

14. nicowolf

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA

Yeah! Finish that book - and send me a manuscript on the QT. I would love to read something like that. I know wolves are wild animals and dangerous and all, but I have always had this gut feeling that I could meet one in the wild, get close enough to touch, and come out unscathed. I know, foolish fantasies, but it has that gut level true feeling just like every major revelation I have had about myself. They speak to something beyond my words.

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    48 MG New Flavors and Selections AND Lions Tigers and Bears with Hybrid Ancestry!!!

16. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Ok Drew, made me giggle - I will PM nicowolf from now on.

Sorry, I think we kinda took over the topic!

17. Danny H

Danny H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Oh MY!

Animated image below. You may need to refresh to see it!

[​IMG]

Why on why can't I?

"Cause your in the cooler son!! Now get back to work... "

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Danny..Your too much...Catch anything?

19. Danny H

Danny H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    A few snappers. Seen a Big black fish go under the rocks but it was full, or smart but not much else. Going again Friday. The mother in law has 2 cottages back to back in Old Saybrook so i take the kids down there. Its a nice day , on vaca so its working out this week. Rain sucks, everyday but its all good.

Back on Friday to play around.

This morning i was showing the kids how to use FLASH and show them a little animation. I love making FLASH movies..

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I wish you were close by...I cant post a pic on this frickin thing...I was trying to post some striper picks earlier and as you can see, no luck with that...I also got your PMs and I really apreciate all your help, and some day I might even get a cahnce to try some of that stuff....Thanks again
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.