NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Off subject but, Nicowolf, love love love your avatar! See my albumn!

I brought Bear home a kitten once. He grabbed it by the head (whole head in his mouth). When told to drop it, he flung it across the room. The kitten was not injure and was taken back to where I got it from!

Watched Sady jump up and snatch a bird out of the air, it was flying too low (obviously) and I also watched her swallow a baby bunny, whole.

Bear scared up a field mouse, Sady pounced on it and Tufy caught it in his mouth with the little tail hanging out. How many wolves does it take to wrangle one little mouse? 3 lol Can't say for sure if the mouse was injured or not, it scurried of after Tufy released it.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Off subject but, Nicowolf, love love love your avatar! See my albumn!

They're beautiful! Are they all hybrids or full wolf? I think I see G.Shephard in Bear and Malamute in Sady, but I am no expert. I pretty much love all beings, but four legs and fur turn me into a cuddle monster. I feel a kinship bond with wolves and cats (all sizes and shapes of cats, but only larger dogs) over and above the basic awww factor I get with most fourlegged fuzzfaces. It is almost like we speak the same unspoken language. I wondered if your name didn't have something to do with a pack - had no idea you had your own pack!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Nic,

They are hybrids. You are spot on with your guess'. Bear was 50/50, Sady was 76% wolf, malamute & shepherd. Tufy was one of their sons.

I'm with you, I love all beings, but the 4 legged furry ones are the best. I too like to think I have a way with animals and I prefer the larger dogs.

If I hadn't gotten pregnant with my daughter, I would have kept all 6 of Sady's babies instead of just one. I have all kinds of stories I could tell. Suppose I should finish my book. It's called "Please Pass The Kibble". It's about my life with my pack. We kept them on invisible fence if you can believe that!

My brother & his wife found an abandonded (sp) baby .... the other day. I just went and seen him again today. Of course he loves me and I can feel the love radiate from him while he nuzzles my neck. awww

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Nic,

I have all kinds of stories I could tell. Suppose I should finish my book. It's called "Please Pass The Kibble". It's about my life with my pack.

Yeah! Finish that book - and send me a manuscript on the QT. I would love to read something like that. I know wolves are wild animals and dangerous and all, but I have always had this gut feeling that I could meet one in the wild, get close enough to touch, and come out unscathed. I know, foolish fantasies, but it has that gut level true feeling just like every major revelation I have had about myself. They speak to something beyond my words.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
48 MG New Flavors and Selections AND Lions Tigers and Bears !!!

Oh MY!

Animated image below. You may need to refresh to see it!

dorothy.gif

Why on why can't I?

"Cause your in the cooler son!! Now get back to work... "

Last edited:

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
A few snappers. Seen a Big black fish go under the rocks but it was full, or smart but not much else. Going again Friday. The mother in law has 2 cottages back to back in Old Saybrook so i take the kids down there. Its a nice day , on vaca so its working out this week. Rain sucks, everyday but its all good.

Back on Friday to play around.

This morning i was showing the kids how to use FLASH and show them a little animation. I love making FLASH movies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread