NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
I wish you were close by...I cant post a pic on this frickin thing...I was trying to post some striper picks earlier and as you can see, no luck with that...I also got your PMs and I really apreciate all your help, and some day I might even get a cahnce to try some of that stuff....Thanks again
Drew

Not being able to post a pic is not your fault.

I've tried a hundred times to teach people but if you don't know what code is and never did it you just wont get it. It took me a long time to do it believe me and i also have a computer background so that helps a little.

If you need something done send me an email with a pic, tell me what you want done and i ll do it for you.

There is sooo much you can do here that it is a job in itself really.

Your doing a great job here and for now it's fine but in the future when you have hundreds of messages it will get disorganized and you'll be chasing messages, believe me, i know..lol

When it gets to that point im here, and the way your going it will.

Imagine this for a moment, a single thread sticky with a single product. When the user opens it up your first post describes the product with a buy now button with pics and all, a poll to vote on the product, etc. When they press the buy now it goes right to pay pal and gives you a purchase bypassing the store or links them right to the product in the store.

For example everything about your kr808d-1 including ratings and discussions are all in a single place.

Just an example of course, but the possibilities are endless.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
That sounds really impresive...and your absolutley correct, I should really make the time to do it now before I donyt have the time...Actually wegs gave me some tips early on and he was dead on like you were...I had to change alot of little things with my site and still have some thing to tune up as far as ease of navigation and descriptions and the like...Well maybe tommorow...Gotta get some sleep now before my eyes fall out...
Thanks Danny

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Use our egos..

Anyone else know flash, dreamweaver?

DW a bit, but honestly, flash pisses people off trying to shop. It's one thing to have an optional slick 'intro home screen,' when done well, but it's *way* over-used. Good for fluff, not for real content.

Most shop software is pretty easy, *once* you get it (categories and layout), and some basic HTML can go a looong way.

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    Everything I can now seems soo punny!! it was talller than my 7 yr old almost 50" and 54 lbs!!:D
    I have a video of the catch but there was alot of "wholy ****" going on trying to get it into the boat.. we lost the first one this one snagged my line!
    myhugefish041.jpg

myhugefish034.jpg

myhugefish038.jpg

Please excuse the salt water messy hair!!!!
    if you need a pic posted let me know.. pm me you email and I can get it up!
    I have an order being placed tomorrow... soo excited it is always like Xmas with you!!! Keep on rockin!!

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    on my order!! Sorry Drew but if you have any of that flavorless 36 mg left.. I LOVE it.. I added a few of my Loranns and made some Amerretto Sours and sent a few samples to a few people.. LOVED IT!!
    I added ameretto, cherry, Rum and a bit of caramel and marshmello to it.. it tatse like a dream!!!! I wish some one would manufacturer this!! not that I mind making it =)
    The juice gave me EXCElLENT throught hit, vapor and flavor, if Drew has any left I would grab it now!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread