NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Give it to Mikey...he hates everything....HEY MIKEY LIKES IT!!!!!
Im really happy you do Mikey...Maybe I should change the name to LIFE LUNG juice!!!!

HA HA! You should change it to Mikie Likes IT Lung Juice!

I put another order in today trying some vitamin c juice. Its weird because the other day I was vaping, and I thought I tasted a hint of tangyness, like vitamin c and I thought, wow that would taste great if someone made a vitamin c juice. I go to your website and BAAAM!!! Instantly gratified. Much love Drew, I am looking forward to it because I have a health condition where I cant eat fruits and dont get efficient amounts of vitamin C in my diet so I crave things with (as bear grills says) Vitt-a-min C.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    While we are kicking around flavors...Those inquiring minds might notice that I have completed my samples, so all my flavors are now available in 6ml sample bottles...So I am now orking on NEW flavors...A Sleepytime Vape with/Melotlnin,Valerian,Skull Cap, Damiana...Also an Antioxident Vape which will have super high concentrations of Green Tea extract and Blueberry extract....Im also working on a coupla sweet ones that I really cant decide on...Lemon Cream, Butterscotch...Peanut Butter Cup and a few others...Its taking me a little longer cause I keep falling asleep while working with the Sleepy Time:lol::oops:

Hmm, some of these sound interesting..I can NEVER sleep...but what flavor?

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    HA HA! You should change it to Mikie Likes IT Lung Juice!

I put another order in today trying some vitamin c juice. Its weird because the other day I was vaping, and I thought I tasted a hint of tangyness, like vitamin c and I thought, wow that would taste great if someone made a vitamin c juice. I go to your website and BAAAM!!! Instantly gratified. Much love Drew, I am looking forward to it because I have a health condition where I cant eat fruits and dont get efficient amounts of vitamin C in my diet so I crave things with (as bear grills says) Vitt-a-min C.

Thanks again.

Wow. Umm, you're actually making me crave Tang right now! :)

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    LOL.. I have a mile long wish list from you site...hahha will get in as much as I can! Then I go on vacation and moving so this will be it for a while.. so dont you go posting no big huge sale or freebies for at least a month!!!! LOL.. I wont look!
    Drew that butterscotch sounds amazing and so does the lemon cream! I am going to have to try your nuport to try to get hubby on the ecig train and I need to get my greencarts while still here at this price! I have to get Ry4 also..and there are mre on wish list...lol oh boy am I going to be in trouble!! LOL.. no more new things ok!! :p

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    Just THe XHALER SUPER KILLER MOD and my NEW ____ ________ JUICE!!!!
    Drew your killin me here..LOL
    When will we see previews on this Mod?? How much?? how big??
    I do not own a mod yet...
    and a new flavor huh.... you have the best flavors, this is one of my favorite things about you..not your ordinary flavors.. cant wait to see what the next is!

vapn

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    Drew is the MAN. The little extras in my package are the coolest thing. How did you know I needed a box to keep all those little cartomizers in? What a great idea. Those are the little things that keep customers coming back. I know I will for sure. And not just for the cool gifts but the prices are awesome too. Thanks again Drew for your customer service! I really appreciate it.

current PVs: 2-510 kits/ KR808D-1/ USB Pass for KR808 w/901 atty's.(This works great by the way!)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Drew is the MAN. The little extras in my package are the coolest thing. How did you know I needed a box to keep all those little cartomizers in? What a great idea. Those are the little things that keep customers coming back. I know I will for sure. And not just for the cool gifts but the prices are awesome too. Thanks again Drew for your customer service! I really appreciate it.

current PVs: 2-510 kits/ KR808D-1/ USB Pass for KR808 w/901 atty's.(This works great by the way!)
    Drew.....thanks for the replies today! I will be ordering some juice from you this week(as soon as I figure out what to get).Any little extras you decide to throw in for ME....please make sure they are in "liquid form"..LOL...Thanks again for the info today..Excellent CS!!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Drew....It looks like one more day of impatient nail biting....Thanks in advance for the extra goodies!!:)The Wiz!
    Drew.......Package recieved...Thanks so much my friend for the extra goodies...I shall post my comments on each later.Loving the Nu Port so far!Again my thanks for the great service and quick ship!:)The Wiz!(looking to get in on the next giveaway!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread