NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

valestrand

Jul 12, 2009
Just wanted to say thank you for the fast shipping I got for my last 2 orders.
I really liked the banana blast and coconut.
Are these available in bigger bottles?
I only see this:
Samplers 6ml 24Mg Strength Plastic Dropper Bottles

Also had a question about:
30ml 48 Unflavored eliquid NOT FOR UNDILUTED USE...This should be DILUTED for DIY
How can I dilute this and or put coconut flavor like in the samplers pack to this?
If you have 20 or 30 ml bottles of banana blast and coconut I will place another order.
Would be great to have a little higher nicotine than the 24 mg.
Again thanks for great superfast service.
You can email or phone me, either way works

ravengrim

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Florida
I had never ordered from you before,but I did recently.It wasn't 20 minutes later that I had shipping confirmation.Amazing !This was about the fastest shipping I've ever seen.

Thank you so much for the wonderful box my order came in.It was perfect.I've already placed another order.
I can't wait to get it.
And I'm excited about the idea of a sleepy time blend.That sounds perfect!I'll definitly get some of that when it comes out.

Thank you!You have a customer for life here! :D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Still waiting to see who got packages today, and how everyone liked them???? Isent out around 50 or 60 orders this weekend I know some of them must of got there today!!!!!
Drew has SOMETHING up his sleeve..lol he is waiting.. now I am even more excited for package!!
Nevermind.. figured out to check in paypal.. never thought about that before. Mine looks like Wed also .. but the last time I got in 1 day so I am soooooo hoping tomorrow I cannot wait to try the cherry greencarts with the vanilla high voltage! YUM

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Wow, Drew, now that is a good review of a flavor I love, so that's on my list now with a few more items.

Tell me, if I were to place some items in my cart on your site, and leave it until later, will the items stay in queue?

I know what I want now, but I keep on thinking of other things, and would like to make one big order to simplify matters.

Thanks,

Gracie

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Gracie,
It just worked for me and I didnt even sign in...It must remember me for some reason?

But I am pretty sure it should work...BTW, I have a very nice surprise for you on your next order!!!!! I'll give you a hint.....It has my new logo on it....Its the only logo product I carry!!! That ought keep you thinking , for a couple minutes anyway!!!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Dark Angel, I think you're right, but I don't know how I could have made a mistake like this, I cannot use PG...will have to bundle it up for sale if it is PG. Darn, that was a dumb thing I did. Guess I just got carried away yet one more time!! Love to find great deals.

Just got a phone call from Drew, what a sweetheart!! It was totally my fault, so if somebody wants 2-30ml bottles - 48mg/ml PG, let me know, $52 PayPal. send PM

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread