NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Nic Fix...You just make the order and I will verify;) Thanks for your inteterest in my products.
Drew
It is hard to link my real identity with the one on ECF only a few suppliers know it, but I think that I can place my order of 48 mg without problem, right? i am not hidden only protected

Last edited:

Lada

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
I've tried regular prefilled menthol carts from some other seller (I think it was Altsmokes) and then I heard about Dru's juices and I bought Virginia Creme de Menthe, 555 Menthol, and Nuport. The Nuports aren't exactly like newports but damn near close enough. Perhaps even better considering you don't get that tobacco flavor. But to each his/her own, but I will tell you that I have been smoking nothing but newports for the past 10 years, a pack a day, and Dru's nuport juice got me off them ^_^
Only problem is that I go through maybe 2-4 mg a day, it's just that good!

You might want to try out the 555 menthol also I tend to switch between that and the nuport just so I get some variety, well that and because I'm running out of nuport juice :-(

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I will be listing new flavors and improved flavors in this thread in the next couple weeks that I have taken the suggestion to increase the flavoring in...Many people requesting lower nics will be able to dilute these flavors more without sacrificing the flavor...
RY4
Raspberry Frap...This is a totally new mixture that all will surely LOVE...I cant put it down right now!!!!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I will be listing new flavors and improved flavors in this thread in the next couple weeks that I have taken the suggestion to increase the flavoring in...Many people requesting lower nics will be able to dilute these flavors more without sacrificing the flavor...
RY4
Raspberry Frap...This is a totally new mixture that all will surely LOVE...I cant put it down right now!!!!
sooo jealous.. those are 2 of my favs!!!! I have been dying for double shot flavors!!! Now HV also or just the 24? Dont care they are now going to be on next order as soon as you get them up!! YAY!

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Got my order in the mail today and a very nice Thank you from Angie :) along with very nice useful free extras! Drew you and Angie are truly the best (and that's putting it lightly) juice supplier available on the planet. I have a feeling your also going to be the #1 supplier for PVs also. A one stop shop is what I believe most people are looking for without compromise. I can see it coming with the new Nhaler website... Great Job!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks YouTube...Just wanted to mention to everyone that some orders were shipped later than usual this week due to a problem this weekend with my orders and the holiday....Some orders werent shipped until Tuesday morning and therefore people are not getting their orders in the usual 2 to 3 dyas...I apologize for the delay and assure everyone that we are back in the groove now...Thanks to all my loyal and new customers for being so considerate...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread